Chapter 31

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Haesung?" The person on the other end of the phone said as you picked up the call.

"Oh..Jonghwan oppa?" you said while Changjo looked by the side. You gave him a smile and went to sit beside him and lay on his chest, not wanting him to misunderstand you.

"I have something to talk to you about..." Jonghwan said.

"what is it?" you asked.

"Is Changjo there?" Jonghwan asked.

"neh.. he is beside me right now.. you want to talk to him?" you said.

"er.. neh.. could you pass the phone to him?" Jonghwan said. You did as told and handed your phone to Changjo. He looked at you confusedly but took over the phone.

"Yes?" Changjo said.

"Yah! You! What's your relationship with Soomi?" Jonghwan demanded.

Changjo got tensed up and you looked at him worriedly.

"Is anything wrong?" you asked Changjo softly. He just shook his head and gave you a smile before walking away with the phone. You just sat there and looked on confusedly. What is going on... what did Jonghwan oppa say to him...

"H..How did... I mean What are you talking about?" Changjo denied.

"Don't you lie to me.. Let me warn you.. If you dare to hurt Haesung, i'll make sure i'll take her away from you..." Jonghwan said.

"What are you talking about? And Haesung loves me, she won't leave with you..." Changjo denied again.

"hmph.. great that you know that she loves you... and so you better stay away from Soomi!" Jonghwan said and hung up the call.

Changjo stared at the phone after the call, at the phone wallpaper which is a picture of you and him. Right.. she loves me.. and i love her too.... but Soomi too... urgh...

"what's wrong?" you asked, seeing him sitting quietly there.

"ani... just tired... Come here.." Changjo said and gestured for you to walk towards him. You did as told and sat on his lap while he backhugged you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Saranghae..." He said, which made you scared somehow.

"I love you too..." you said back to him. What is wrong with him... I have to know....