Chapter 26

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

Back in school, L.Joe was determined to not let Soomi break apart you and Changjo. He started to follow her everywhere she went.

"where's L.Joe oppa?" you asked, not seeing him around for recess.

"molla.. must be out to get some girls.." Chunji replied.

"You don't have to worry about him, it's not like you don't know him.." Niel added.

"ok.." you said and thought. he's acting weird too....

As you all were eating, Changjo received a text message.

Oppa, can we meet after school?? -soomi

for what?

I miss you oppa... i just want to see you and talk to you.. just for a short while...-soomi

ok.. just for a short while... i have something to tell you too...

You just glance at Changjo secretly, wondering who he is texting but you didn't want to ask him. Somehow you just felt that something is not right.

"Honey, i can't go home with you today.." Changjo said after he texted.

"ah... ok..." you said, trying not to sound disappointed.

"I'll just be out for a while..." he smiled.

"arasso.." you said.

where is he going lately....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who are you texting?" L.joe asked.

"Yah! you gave me a shock! None of your business.." Soomi replied coldly.

"Show me!" L.Joe said and snatched her phone and looked. "I thought i told you to stay away from him..."

"Why should i listen to you? Now give my phone back!" Soomi snapped at L.Joe.

"and why should i listen to you?" L.Joe smirked.

"idiot!" Soomi shouted and stepped on his feet and got her phone back. "I'm going to meet him..." And she walked off, leaving L.Joe staring at her wide-eyed.

what did she just did? did i just got stepped on by a girl??