Chapter 4

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"err... Hi.. can i join you all?" a girl walked over and said while you were having recess.

"sure.. have a seat!" you said. "what's your name?" you asked.

"i'm Lee Jiyeon and i'm a new student here.. i'm in the same class as Chunji and L.Joe..." she said shyly.

"ah.. Nice to meet you! I'm Ricky!" ricky said.

Soon, you all introduced yourself to her and become friends with her. During recess, you realised someone is not behaving as usual. You smiled to yourself. Changjo saw you and whispered to you, "what's wrong?" You eyed Chunji, hinting him. "ah..." he mouthed and smiled to himself too.

------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, you were waiting for the rest with Changjo and Ricky. Chunji's class ended and they walked out of class. You spotted Jiyeon and decided to help Chunji.

"Jiyeon unnie!!" you called out to her. Instantly, Chunji's face flushed red. You laughed silently to yourself at this sight.

"are you all going home?" she asked.

"neh.. want to come along with us?" you asked.

"sure.. can i?" she said. You nodded and walked off with her and Mina, leaving the guys behind.

"so Chunji hyung, how is it like to fall in love?" Changjo spoke.

"mwol?! Fall in love?! who's falling in love?" Chunji said, blushing at the same time.

"oh... you don't want to admit then forget it..." Changjo said.

"yah.. you like her? so that's your taste?" L.joe teased.

"yah... Lee Byunghun! just keep quiet if you don't know anything..." Chunji said.

"Just go for it, hyung! we will support you!" Niel said.

You decided to give Chunji a helping hand after seeing them teasing him.

"I guess we have to part now," you told Jiyeon, "Chunji oppa, you live the furthest from us, would you mind sending Jiyeon unnie home?" you called out to Chunji and eyed him.

"oh.. ok.. sure.." he stuttered.

"Bye!!" The rest of you said and walked off, leaving the two of them together.

"Hopefully we'll see a new couple soon!" you smirked.

"Just what is wrong with all of you?" L.Joe said to himself.