Chapter 18

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Why don't you tell Jonghyun?" L.Joe asked while you were in his car.

"Don't you know him? Last time i hurt my ankle, he overreacted so much... If i tell him again, i don't know what will happen.." you replied while chuckling.

"That's true... but aren't you curious about where he went?" L.Joe asked again.

"Well, i shouldn't ask too much..." you said.

"you trust him?" L.joe said.

"neh... I trust him..." you nodded.

"what if he hasn't changed at all... what if there's someone better for you..." L.joe asked on purpose.

"I believed he changed.... and who will be better for me? Jonghwan oppa?" you answered.

"hmm... what about... me?" L.joe said and looked at you.

"eh.." you got caught on surprise. "oppa don't joke around!"

"i'm not joking, i'm serious... what if i say i like you..." L.joe said once again in a serious manner, which made you scared.

"i..i.. err... " you stuttered, looking for an answer.

"just joking... don't be so worried.." L.joe smirked. "we're here.." You reached your house and he helped you down the car.

"Thanks for sending me home!" you said to him and smiled. He smiled back at you and got back into the car. Before he left, he wound down the window and asked, "you really won't consider me?"

"oppa..." you said awkwardly.

"arasso... take care..." he said and drove off. Aigoo this oppa... keke... why is he so weird.. i better get him a girlfriend...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lee Haesung, you still don't know? aigoo... I like you... from don't know when but i like you...." L.joe said to himself in the car. "But you're so in love with Jonghyun.... I can't be so bad..."