Chapter 33

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Choi Jonghyun!" C.A.P called out to Changjo.

"oh Hyung.. what's up?" Changjo turned around.

"Come here!" Niel said angrily and glared at Soomi as she looked on.

"What is going on here?" Cap asked.

"nothing..." Changjo replied.

"nothing? then why are you with her? Shouldn't you be with haesung?" Niel said.

"she... she cheated on me.. with Jonghwan.." Changjo said, unsure.

"cheated on you? but it seemed to me that you are cheating on her now.." Cap said sarcasticly.

"I..I admit i did..." Changjo confessed with a guilty look. "But she isn't better anyway.."

"Do you have any idea what you are talking about? Shouldn't you be the one that understand her the most?" Cap asked angrily.

"I.. well..." Changjo stared at the ground, not knowing on how to answer. In his mind, images of you and him flashed through. From how you met and how he fell in love with you. right... she isn't like that....

"Sorry hyung.. I know what i should do now..." Changjo said and ran off.

"Hwaiting! Jonghyun ah!!" Cap and Niel shouted from behind.

"Oppa!!!" Soomi called out to him when he ran off but he didn't care. urgh... why did they have to ruin it...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe, Chunji and Ricky were looking all over for you but you already left school. They thought of going to Changjo's house but L.Joe figured that you won't want to go back home.

"What about her old house?" Ricky said.

"Smart.. but where is it?" Chunji asked.

"we don't know.. i think only Jonghyun knows.." Ricky said.

"well, let's just look around more.. maybe she's just hanging out somewhere..." L.Joe said and carried on with the search.

Soon, they found you at the park, sitting alone and staring into space.

"Haesung!" Chunji called out to you.

"oh oppa.." you said sadly as the three of them walked towards you.

"what happened?" L.Joe asked worriedly.

You kept quiet for a moment before you spoke. "Someone posted past photos of me and Jonghwan oppa... Changjo saw it... and.. he doesn't believe me..."

"what!? is he stupid?!" Ricky exclaimed.

"We will knock some senses into him.. Don't worry so much.. " L.Joe said

"yea... let's go home now.. maybe Changjo is waiting for you..." Chunji said and they walked you home.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Haesung!!" Changjo called out to you as you reached the doorstep. He ran to you and hugged you tightly.

"I'm so sorry.. I should have trusted you in the first place... why did i even believe those rumours?" he said. "Forgive me, Haesung.."

You just cried and hugged him back. L.Joe looked on, feeling happy for you and sad at the same time. A part of him wanted you to break up with Changjo. He looked away and asked the rest to leave as well, leaving you two alone.

It must be that Soomi again.....