Chapter 20

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

The next day in school, Changjo went to sit with Soomi awkwardly.

"annyeong.." Soomi said to Changjo and blushed.

"an..annyeong.." Changjo stuttered.

During the entire lesson, Soomi was stealing secret glances at Changjo and Changjo felt her staring at him so he tried not to turn. Haesung... there's only Haesung...

During maths lesson, you were in the same class with Changjo. He went to sit with you because he wanted to avoid Soomi.

"waeyo?" you asked him, surprised at his actions.

"ani.. just want to sit with you.." he said cutely which made you smile.

Soomi was looking on and she got jealous. who is she...

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Soyeon ssi, can i ask you something?" Soomi went over to ask Soyeon.

"sure.. what is it about?" Soyeon replied.

"who is that girl with Changjo??" Soomi said.

"ah.. She's Lee Haesung.. she's a ... she flirts with every guy..." Soyeon said in a disgusted tone while laughing silently inside. Haesung...

"ah... why is she so close with Changjo?" Soomi asked.

"Like i said, she's a ... you don't have to care about her.. I believe Changjo will like you.." Soyeon said to Soomi, encouraging her to go for Changjo.

"ah... what are you talking about?" Soomi denied.

"still denying.. i know you like Changjo.." Soyeon said and Soomi blushed.

Lee Haesung... just you wait.. I will not let you have my Changjo.... Soomi thought to herself. In her mind, she thought of a plan...