Chapter 34

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Yah! what did you do this time?" L.Joe went to look for Soomi later that day.

"How did you know i lived here?" Soomi asked surprisingly.

"You don't have to know.. just answer my question!" L.Joe said and grabbed her wrist.

"Why should you even care? You should thank me... I'm helping you!" Soomi said arrogantly.

"helping me? i don't need your help! and have i not warned you enough?" L.Joe said.

"You could have Haesung all to yourself if she breaks up with Changjo... we all stand to gain...  Don't act like you're one good saint!" Soomi said and break free from L.Joe's grip.

"I told you, as long as she's happy, i'm happy too.. i don't need to have her... and just leave her alone.. Changjo won't love you.." L.joe said coldly.

"I have my own ways... don't you worry.." Soomi smirked.

"Yah! I'm warning you again, if you try anything funny, i'll make sure you will regret it.... in case you don't know who am i, I'm L.JOE!" L.Joe smirked back.

"I doubt you'll dare to do anything to me becasue you can't.. you're just a coward who doesn't fight for you own love..." Soomi said.

"You wanna try me?" L.Joe asked.

"Bring it on!" Soomi challenged. L.Joe gave a smirk and in a split second, he had her in his embrace and his face close to hers.

Soomi could feel his breath with his face just a few inches away. She tried to remain calm but her heart was beating fast. He's hot... but what am i thinking..

"So you really want to try it?" L.joe whispered, while looking at her straight in the eye. She avoided his gaze and his question.

"L.Let..M.me..Go.." She stuttered.

"Who is the one who challenged me first? now who is the coward..." L.Joe smirked.

"I'm not!" Soomi retorted.

"really?" L.Joe said and brought his face closer. Why does she remind me of Haesung...

"y..yah..s..stop..it,,," she stuttered again.

L.Joe just smirked and landed his lips on hers. Soomi's eyes widened in shock. He then let go of the kiss and walked off before saying, "Try me again and you'll know worse...."

what did he just do... why is my heart beating so fast.... yah... even changjo haven't kiss me yet...