Chapter 41

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Byunghun hyung..." Changjo called out to L.Joe while in the club.

"Yah! stop drinking will you?" L.joe said while stopping Changjo from drinking another glass of wine.

"Hyung, what can i do?" Changjo asked. "I miss her..."

"Then why did you do such things in the first place?" L.Joe chided him.

"I regretted it, hyung... i really regretted it.." Changjo said and continue drinking.

"stop drinking! you're drunk already..." L.Joe said while trying to stop Changjo again.

"I'm still sad.. just let me drink till i'm drunk... drink till Haesung comes back..." Changjo whined.

I can't stand the both of you.. using alcohol to drown your sorrows... haiz... L.Joe sighed and he himself had a couple of drinks to drown his own sorrows too. It was getting late, L.Joe realised, and decided to send Changjo home.

"It's ok, hyung.. you don't have to send me home... i want to go to Haesung..." Changjo said.

"can you even make it in this state?" L.joe questioned.

"neh hyung... you too is in a terrible state.." Changjo teased.

"arasso... take care..." L.joe said and then left Changjo on his own to your house.

Meanwhile, L.joe doesn't want to go home yet. Instead, he went to somewhere he himself didn't know he would go. He banged at the door, creating a nuisance.

"Yah! who's that idiot whose making so much noise at this time!?" an annoyed voice shouted from behind the door. She opened the door and was in shock. "L.Joe?"

L.Joe smirked and entered her house in his semi-drunken state.

"yah! what are you doing?" Soomi asked, following behind L.Joe when he suddenly turned and pushed her to the wall.

"I told you, you will regret it if you break them up..." He said in a deep tone.

"It wasn't my fault!" Soomi argued.

"it was... don't argue with me.." L.joe demanded.

"Then what do you want from me?" Soomi shouted at him. But all she got for a reply was a kiss from him, which left her in shock.

"Don't shout at me..." L.joe smirked as he pulled out of the kiss. Seeing Soomi still in shock, he planted another kiss on her. This time, more passionately. She tried to pull out off it and push him away but he was too strong.

Soon, she was already on the couch with him on top and L.joe started attacking her lower lips.

"L.joe.." she managed to pull out and said. But he ignored her.

She finally gave in when she knew she couldn't fight him and he was giving her the pleasure she wanted. They had a make out session and both of them fell asleep side by side. That was one moment which Soomi had never dreamed of.