Chapter 40

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Changjo ya... changjo... where are you... changjo.." you keep calling out his name on your way back home. When you reach his house, he carried you bridal style back into the house and laid you on his bed.

"I'm here.. don't worry..." he whispered to you and kissed your forehead, leaving you to sleep. He then climbed in beside you and hugged your waist and slept with you.

Throughout the night, you stirred in your sleep for a couple of times and keep calling for him so he hugged you in his embrace where you felt warm and safe and slept comfortably all the way until the sun rises.

He got up before you and you were still sleeping peacefully on the bed, the most peaceful sleep you ever had after you two broke up. He went out to the kitchen and made breakfast for you. The nightmare came back again without him by your side.

"Changjo! don't leave me!" you shouted as you shot up from your sleep. You sat on the bed, tearing and holding your head as you suffered from a hangover. Changjo rushed in when he heard you shouting.

"gwaenchana?" he said and hold you by your shoulders.

"my head hurts..." you said, eyes shut tight because the headache was serious.

"It's ok... you drank too much last night.." he said softly and hugged you while massaging your head. "feeling better?" he asked.

You nodded your head slightly in reply and rest your head against his chest.

"I'm sorry...  for causing you sleepless nights... you suffered a lot..." he said and kissed your head. But you already fell asleep again after the headache subsided. "rest well..." he whispered and tucked you in bed. mianhae...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up once again to see that you were not at home. You got out of bed and then went out to the living room to find no one there. "Changjo.." you said softly and started crying. he left me again...

Changjo then came out of the bathroom to see you sitting on the floor and crying.

"yah.. what's wrong?" he rushed over to you and hugged you.

"I thought you're gone.. again..." you said, hugging him back.

"silly girl... i'm always here... i won't leave you..." he said.

You stopped crying then you realised you were in Changjo's embrace.

"why am i here?" you said coldly.

"haesung ah.." he said.

"i.. i'm going..." you said and got back on your feet and walked off.

"can't we just do something about it?" he said and held your hand, stopping you from leaving.

"nothing else to talk between us..." you said and flung off his hand and opened the door.

"Yah! why are you here?" Soomi shouted at you as you opened the door.

"Can't you see i'm going now?" you shouted back and walked away, pushing her.

"haesung ah!" Changjo called out to you but you didn't care. "You! leave now! you're not welcome here! stop bugging me!" he shouted to Soomi and shut the door on her. haesung... i'm really sorry...