Chapter 42

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

You couldn't sleep again, as usual. You went to the living room and the TV to watch some shows since you can't sleep. Then someone knocked on the door. You went to open it to be greeted by Changjo.

"Haesung ah.." he said and fell forward where you managed to catch him. You helped him to your room and wanted to lay him on the bed but his whole weight pulled him down together with you. You fell on top of him and he hugged you to sleep. You were reminded of the time when you went to his house and tried to wake him up and you fell on top of him like now. You then unknowingly hugged him back and fell asleep in his embrace, a feeling you missed for days and weeks.

Changjo woke up the next day and saw you in his arms. He hugged you tighter which made you wake up.

"wae?" you rubbed your eyes dreamily and saw him smiling.

"just happy to have you here..." he said then you realised that it wasn't a dream. You got up quickly and wanted to leave the room. Changjo sat up too and tried to stop you when he whined in pain. You immediately turned over and ran to him.

"Are you ok?" you asked concernly.

"neh..." he said and nodded his head while holding on to it because it was hurting. "Thanks Haesung.." he said and held your hand. You pulled out of his grip.

"I'll go get you some water." you said and walked out of the room.

You went to the kitchen while Changjo stumbled his way out of the room and sat on the couch.

"here.." you said and handed the water over to him.

"Thanks Haesung..." he said and took over the cup.

You stood there looking at him and decided to walk off when he grab hold of your wrist and stood up. He hugged you and said. "I'm sorry Haesung... I know what i have done is unforgivable. I broke the promise between us... But i want to tell you that I really loved you... more than anyone else... and you're always mine and i'm forever yours.. this will not change.."

You hugged him back tightly and started to cry. "I miss you so much, Choi Jonghyun! I can't take it anymore, without you by my side... I hated you but you got me deep in love with you... Why...." and you started to hit him on his back.

"I'm really sorry... i promise that i will never ever do it again... this time, i'm really serious about it... I won't let you be hurt because of me again.." he said.

"Changjo..." you said while he pulled you away slightly and he landed a kiss on your lips.

"Thanks for trusting me...." he said and you both hugged each other.