Chapter 15

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

You walked into the classroom because it was maths lesson and went to the seat next to Changjo but Soomi was sitting there. Changjo went to the washroom with Ricky and was not in class yet.

"sorry, but i'm sitting here..." Soomi said when you walked over.

"arasso.." you said and walked to the seat in front of Changjo, like how you sat in the first year of school.

"Haesung annyeong!" Ricky called out to you as he walked into the classroom. You turned over to wave to him and smiled to Changjo. He was looking at you confusedly. Why is she sitting over there..... Then he turned to see Soomi in her seat. argh.. her again... i can't sit with my baby now...

Throughout the entire lesson, you were concentrated in the lesson while Changjo was paying attention too and of course, looking at you occassionally. Meanwhile, Soomi was also looking at Changjo. woah... he can solve these questions...

"Excuse me, could you teach me how to do this question?" Soomi asked Changjo in a gentle tone which made him flinched and you felt uneasy hearing it too.

"Like this..." Changjo just said coldly but taught her anyway. While teaching her, Changjo moved closer to her and smelt her hair scent which captivated him for a moment when you suddenly coughed because you choked on water which made him came back to his senses. Yah.. Choi Jonghyun.. what are you doing... 

Yah... What is he doing? but he look so good up close.... why is my heart beating so fast...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo was looking for you during the recess and he went up to the rooftop, thinking you might be there. But he saw Soomi there instead.

"oh hi..." Soomi said. Changjo just nodded.

"what are you doing here?" Soomi asked.

"none of your busines.." Changjo replied and took out his phone to call you. Then suddenly, Soomi walked over and took his phone.

"who are you calling?" she asked.

"give me back my phone!" Changjo snapped.

"how about no?" Soomi smirked.

"you will regret this!" Changjo said and went to grab her wrist, shoving her to the wall.

"what are you going to do about that?" Soomi challenged Changjo, putting her face close to his and stared at him. For a moment, Changjo was stunned and she smirked over her victory. Suddenly, Changjo's phone rang which brought him back to his senses and he grabbed his phone and walked off.

Changjo... what are you thinking of... you have Haesung...

omo.. he's so hot up close... changjo....