Chapter 8

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Changhyun, do you want to go out with us today?" Changjo called Ricky under your order.

"it's ok.. enjoy your date.. i don't want to be the extra one.." he said.

"just come oppa!" you shouted into the phone.

"arasso..." he agreed to it reluctantly. After the phone call was hung up, you turned to see someone pouting.

"wae?" you asked.

"can't we just have a date on our own?" Changjo said.

"erm... it's for his good... you want your friend to be like you too right?" you said.

"eh?" he said confusingly.

"come on out!" you said and dragged him away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ricky oppa, we will be late so please wait for us at the cafe first... Table 3 ok?" you called Ricky to inform him.

"neh... arasso... but why is there a table?" he asked.

"because..we made a reservation first.." you lied.

"ah.. ok.. see you later..." he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"yah! what are you doing?" Ricky called you back.

"mwol? did you meet her? is she pretty?" you asked while Changjo is laughing by the side.

"mwol... i.. " he didn't know what to say.

"keke.. just enjoy a date with her... see you in school on monday.. bye.. " Changjo snatched over your phone and hung out the phone call.

"hope it turns out well..." you said.

"only you will do such things.." Changjo said and pinched your nose.