Chapter 38

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Haesung!" you heard someone called out to you and you turned. It was L.Joe.

"neh oppa?" you asked.

"let me send you home.." he said and dragged you to his car.

It was an awkward and silent ride home so L.joe decided to break the ice.

"so.. how are you?" he asked.

"fine.." you answered, obviously lying.

"so... what are you doing now, alone?" he asked again.

The word 'alone' sounded like a charm which made you kept quiet again and L.Joe dare not probe further, afraid to make you sad. The ride continued to be quiet and you finally reached your house.

"Thanks oppa..." you said as you got out of the car. Then you turned back, "oppa, can we talk?"

L.Joe looked at you. "Sure..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa..." you said.

"neh?" he asked.

"I.. eottokhae? I miss him a lot..." you said and tears started to fall from your eyes.

"I knew it..." he said and pulled you into his embrace where you cried even harder.

"The nights just feel so empty without him... i can't sleep... I really miss him..." you said.

"Tell him then..." L.Joe said.

"no... i can't face him.. it'll remind me of the incident... i can't forgive him..." you said.

"give both yourself some time then..." he told you.

"But... i can't take it any longer... I have to cry myself to sleep every night... i really want to tell him i miss him..." you said and more tears came out.

"he misses you too... he really regretted it... and he know you won't forgive him..." L.joe said.

"what should i do?" you asked.

"just let time heal everything... now calm down..." he said and started comforting you until you calmed down.

You fell asleep after crying, still in his embrace. He looked at you as he laid you down on the couch. poor girl...

He then sat down on the floor and looked over you, thinking of how to help you. One part of him is happy that you and Changjo have broken up and he now had a chance, but another part of him knows that he can't do this to his friend and he knows that you still loved Changjo. what should i do?

You stirred in your sleep, having a bad dream like you always do at night.

"Ch..changjo... don't leave me.. changjo..." you said in your sleep.

"shh...i'm here... it's ok.." L.joe whispered as he brushes your hair and calm you down. You grabbed L.Joe's arm, thinking it was Changjo's and hugged it to sleep. haiz... cute... but why... why do you like him so much....