Chapter 21

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Annyeong! my name is Soomi!" Soomi came over to you and introduced herself.

"oh.. annyeong.. i'm Haesung.. I'm really sorry for that day during gym class.." You greeted back and apologised.

"ah.. it's ok.. i'm fine now.. Let's be friends.." Soomi said.

"Sure!" you agreed steadily, not knowing what is behind her smile.

I'm going to take Changjo away from you, !

----------------------------------------------------------

During Gym class again, the teacher isn't here so you all were thinking of something to do when someone started playing music and said, "Let's Party!!" and everyone start dancing.

Your boyfriend, being the Dancing Boy, showcased his skills in front of everyone and they stared at him in awe. You were smiling brightly as you always enjoyed seeing him dance. He signalled for you to join him but your ankle was just recovering so you declined.  He was slightly disappointed. Then Soomi went out and started dancing too.

She's good... Both you and Changjo think so. She approached Changjo step by step and soon they started dancing together while you looked on.

Damn...she's good... and so y when she dances.. wait, what am i thinking about?

Omo! he's so hot when he's dancing.. i'm just falling more for him...

"yah! aren't you going to do something about that?" Ricky asked.

"about what?" you asked back innocently.

"Them! Look at them dancing!" Ricky said and pointed to Changjo and Soomi. They were enjoying themselves and dancing happily. You did felt abit jealous but blamed yourself because of your injury.

"I see no problem with that.. they are just enjoying the dance.. i wish i could join them..." you said.

"ok..." Ricky gave up on you. "Talk to your cousin, eunji-ya..." He told eunji.

------------------------------------------------------------

After the dance, Changjo and Soomi was resting on the floor while you walked over to Changjo to pass him a bottle of water but Soomi interrupted you.

"Is it for me? Thanks unnie!!" She said and took over the bottle. You just smiled to her and then looked at Changjo with apolegetic eyes. After that, you all went out of the hall and walked to the canteen. Changjo and you were walking side by side but he wasn't talking to you.

"oppa..." you tugged at his sleeve.

"mwol..." he said coldly.

"yah... you angry??" you said with a pout. He tried to act tough but he already soften at the sight of you pouting.

"yah... say something.." you said again. He ignored you and walked ahead of you.

"Choi Jonghyun!!" you called out to him as you chased after him.

"mwol..." he said coldly again, chuckling to himself. You ignored him but just stared at him.

"are you going to speak up?" he asked. You gave him a grin and kissed him on his lips and walked off.

Haesung... why are you so cute?? He smiled to himself and walked to you.