Chapter 28

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

what is exactly wrong with Changjo and L.Joe lately? they have been acting really weird... haiz.... You were walking on the streets, deep in your thoughts.

*Horn!* A car screeched to a stop and you fell down just right in front if it.

"Omo! are you ok, miss?" a man stepped out of the car and asked.

"neh.. i'm fine..." you answered, in shock.

"Haesung?" the man said and you looked up.

"Jonghwan oppa?" you said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changjo came home after getting away from Soomi but he didn't see you. Where is she? Maybe she's busy.. I shall just wait..

He went to take a nap before going to buy groceries to cook dinner for you. She will love it..

He gave you a phonecall but you didn't picked up. what is she doing? where is she??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haesung, I want to tell you that i'm sorry.." Jonghwan said.

"sorry? for?" you asked.

"last time... i said mean things to you... now my fiancee dumped me..." he replied.

"ah.. i forgot about it... but why?" you asked.

"she left me for another guy..." he replied. "but i've gotten over it.. how are you now?"

"ooh.. I'm fine.. thanks for your concern... " you answered. Then you thought of Changjo. "Oppa, i need to go home now.."

"let me send you home.. it's faster.." he suggested and you gladly accepted it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time you reached home, it was already dark. Changjo was sitting outside at the doorstep waiting for you. He saw Jonghwan walked out of the car and letting you get down the car. Jonghwan? why is she with him?

"Thanks for sending me home!" you said and turned and you saw Changjo standing there. "Changjo?"

"Yah! why didn't you pick up my call?" Changjo said angrily.

"oh.. my phone ran out of battery.." you said playfully and he softened. With that, you went into the house with Changjo while Jonghwan watched.

"Why are you with him? did he hurt you again?" Changjo asked concernly.

"no he didn't.. he even apologised... i met him on the streets today..." you answered.

"ok.. next time, charge your phone fully before you go out! Don't make me worried again ok?" he said.

"arasso... " you said and chuckled at him. I miss this side of you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally an update! sorry for the slow pace.. and in case you don't know who Jonghwan is, he's from 100% and he appeared in the original story if you haven't read it yet.. thanks for waiting for the update! I think there's going to be a complicated relationship up ahead.. keke :P