Chapter 27

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Yah oppa, why are you ignoring me nowadays?" Soomi asked Changjo at the studio.

"Why should i even bother about you?" Changjo replied coldly.

"I thought we had something together oppa.." Soomi said.

"something? like what?" Changjo said.

"when we danced... i know you like me... from the looks of your eyes.." Soomi said, leaving Changjo speechless.

He had to admit he did feel something for her but he also know that he can't be doing anything that will hurt Haesung.

"Is it because of Haesung?" Soomi asked.

"I love her..." Changjo said.

"but you love me too oppa.." Soomi said and hugged him tightly.

"I.. But I won't hurt Haesung.. so just get off me.." Changjo said and tried to push her away.

"No! face the truth oppa, you like me more than her, don't you?" Soomi protested.

"I--" Changjo wanted to reply but was interrupted by L.Joe.

"Get off him!" L.joe said and pulled her away from Changjo. "Stay away from him.."

"None of your business! This is between me and Changjo.." Soomi said.

"Jonghyun, if you really care for Haesung then go home now..." L.Joe ordered.

"neh hyung.." Changjo obeyed L.joe and went home. aish... what should i do? how am i going to face them both.. L.Joe hyung... I can only depend on you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"why do you keep stoping us?" Soomi said. "Don't you like Haesung? If she breaks up with Changjo, then you can be together with her.."

"I..I do like her.. So i want her to be happy... she loves Changjo.." L.Joe said.

"But Changjo loves me.." Soomi said.

"No.. he loves her... I know... so just stay away from him.." L.Joe said and left.

Stupid L.Joe... you could have just work with me... don't make yourself sound so noble...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope i can update faster but I'm really busy... will try my best to update at least once a day... Hope you enjoy the story so far... sorry if it's abit boring right now...