Chapter 23

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

Changjo has been acting weird ever since he went to practise dance with Soomi that day after school. He has been keeping quiet most of the time and even going to bed earlier than you. He seems to be distant from you. Changjo ya....

"Waeyo?" L.Joe came up to you at the rooftop during recess. "Had a fight with Changjo?"

"ani.." you said. "But he is acting weird lately..." you frowned.

"hmm...i'll help you find out..." L.Joe said and patted your head.

"Thanks oppa.." you said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah! where's Haesung?" Chunji asked Changjo.

"huh? what? what did you just say, hyung?" Changjo answered, snapping back from his thoughts.

"what were you thinking of? I'm asking where's Haesung?" Chunji said.

"ah.. mollayo.." he replied and look around and met eyes with Soomi. She winked at him and his face blushed red and he's smiling to himself.

"yah... what are you doing?" Niel asked, still not noticing Soomi yet.

"ah..ani..." Changjo stuttered.

"Aren't you worried about Haesung?" Ricky asked.

"I..I'll go look for her..." Changjo said and left his seat. Where could she be.... ah must be there...

He went up to the rooftop to look for you, only to find you with L.joe.

"oh..hyung, you're here too.." he said and both of you turned to look at him.

"Changjo, why are you here?" you asked.

"Can't i be here? or am i interrupting you two?" he asked.

"ani... you're most welcome here! Come sit here!" you said and smiled to him.

"I should get going.... bye.." L.joe said coolly and walked off.

"wae? what were you two talking about?" Changjo asked.

"hmm.. talking about you!" you answered.

"what about me?" he asked.

"how you look like last time with your chubby cheeks.. keke.." you said playfully.

"Yah! you teasing me?" his eyes widened.

"neh... so what are you going to do about it?" you challenged him.

"you'll regret it!!" he said with a grin.

"Try me!" you said. He then lean in closer. You sort of guessed what he's going to do but you decided to just act along.

"you think i'm going to kiss you har??" he smirked. she always looks good like this...

"ani..." you said playfully.

"well then, i'm going to!" he said and land his lips on yours. keke.. Changjo ya...