Chapter 17

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

During gym class the next day, you were playing against Changjo's team as always. Soomi was in his team though. Soyeon was eyeing for a chance to take her revenge. She finally found a chance when you were getting close to Soomi and Soyeon tripped you and you fell while pushing Soomi to the ground too.

"Ouch!" Both of you whined in pain but Soomi was holding on to her hand and it was bleeding. Changjo ran towards the both of you when the teacher call out to him to bring Soomi to the nursing room. He looked at you in concern but you gave him a smile to assure him that you're fine. He then walked off with Soomi while Ricky and Eunji helped you up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kamsahamnida.." Soomi said in a soft tone to Changjo. Changjo flinched at her voice.

"welcome.. since you're fine now, i'll get going..." Changjo said and was preparing to leave the room when the nurse said, "what kind of man are you to leave a girl all by herself when she's injured?"

"arasso... i'll wait for you.." he said and sat back down at the chair while the nurse continued to bandage her wound.

After that, Changjo walked down to the canteen with Soomi. They were not talking but Soomi broke the silence.

"oppa, can i call you oppa?" she asked.

"anything.." changjo replied.

"why are you so cold?" she asked.

"me? what has it got to do with you?" Changjo asked back.

"i just want to be friends with you.."Soomi said. Changjo just smirked.

"oppa... can you.. walk home with me today?" Soomi asked again. "Please, i need to get groceries for my mum but my hand..."

"arasso..." Changjo replied annoyingly. what is wrong with her...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You saw Changjo and Soomi walking to the canteen and wanted to apologise to her but you hurt your ankle too when you fell just now. You didn't want Changjo to know for he will overreact for sure. So you remained in your seat while Changjo walked towards you and Teen Top.

"baby, are you ok?" he asked concernly.

"neh.. gwaechanayo.." you smiled to him.

"ah.. i can't go home with you today... i'm sorry..." he said, while pouting.

"It's ok..." you reassured him.

"L.joe hyung, will you send her home for me please?" Changjo requested.

"ok..." L.joe said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update :D Sorry for updating so slow... i'm really really busy :(