Chapter 24

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Jonghyun ah, we need to talk.." L.Joe told Changjo and got him out of the classroom. Soomi just looked on. who is this guy... why is he so fierce to Changjo..

"What's wrong, Hyung?" Changjo asked.

"What are you up to lately?" L.joe said.

"eh.. what are you talking about, hyung?" Changjo was confused.

"don't think i'm blind or everyone else is blind... i saw what you did... who's that girl?" L.Joe said while eyeing Soomi.

"Hyung, i... Don't tell Haesung please.." Changjo pleaded.

"Even if i don't say it, she'll know it sooner or later.. and i'm not going to let you hurt her..." L.joe said and stared at Changjo. "You better tell me what happen.."

"I... I don't know Hyung... Somehow i like dancing with her... and she's so unpredictable... cute at times, hot tempered at times... and--" Changjo said, smiling while thinking back at the times spent with Soomi.

"and so you flirt with her, in school, behind Haesung's back? cheating on someone who loves you and cares about you... cheating on the girl you spent so much time on chasing after and now you're kicking her aside for someone new.." L.joe scolded Changjo.

"I didn't cheat on her, hyung..." Changjo protested.

"You didn't? Then what's with all those touching of hands under the table? what if Haesung sees it?" L.joe said.

"I know i'm wrong Hyung.... But please don't tell her..." Changjo pleaded again.

"One more time... just one more time Jonghyun... Haesung is our family.... we won't let you hurt her..." L.joe warned Changjo.

"Gomawo Hyung!" Changjo thanked L.Joe. "I'll do something about it.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"yah! what did you tell Changjo, now that he's ignoring me.." Soomi confronted L.joe after school.

"so now some is coming after me and shouting at me... Do you know who i am?" L.Joe smirked.

"I don't care who you are.. I just want to know what you did..." Soomi said to L.joe. L.joe smirked again and then grabbed her wrist and cornered her to the wall. He lean in closer to her until his nose almost touched hers.

"what..what do you want?" Soomi said. oh gosh.. even he is so hot up close...

"hmph... don't you want to know what i did?" L.Joe said. "Just stay away from Changjo.."

"what make you think i'll listen to you?" Soomi challenged L.joe.

"well, you will regret it if you don't ..." L.joe said.

"really? we'll see about that.." Soomi smirked and pushed him away and walked off. Woah... She's one daring girl... now i know what Changjo meant... But i'll not let you break the two apart...