Chapter 9

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

As you guessed, Ricky has got himself a girlfriend which is your cousin. On his request, she transferred to your school and is in the same class as you, Changjo and Ricky.

"L.Joe hyung, it's time for you to get a girlfriend too!" Niel said to L.Joe.

"why must i? I still want to play..." L.Joe smirked.

"yah! don't say that in front of the girls!" C.A.P glared at him.

"I'm sure they don't mind..." L.Joe said.

You just looked on at him and sighed to yourself.

This guy... is so weird... just like Changjo....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa!" you called out to L.joe who was walking in front of you and Changjo.

"eh?" he turned behind.

"where are you going alone?" you asked.

"obviously the club..." Changjo answered for him. L.joe just smirked.

"yah oppa! are you sure you are not getting a girlfriend?" you asked.

"hmm... how about you be my girlfriend? I like you.." he said, which caught you in surprise.

"yah hyung! she's mine!" Changjo held your hand and said to L.Joe.

"just joking... you fought hard for her... i won't take her away from you..." L.joe said and walked off. yah.. lee haesung.. you're my ideal type actually...

"this hyung.." Changjo said silently. "you won't fall for him wii you?" he questioned you.

"of course not!" you said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for so so long... I'm really sorry because i'm busy with school nowadays... so the updates are real slow... Anyway TEEN TOP's 3rd anniversary is coming soon!!!