Chapter 10

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

Now this is the actual start of the story... there seemed to be a plot twist in the previous chapter.... Do continue reading to find out!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting together with Changjo, you moved to his house to live with him as your parents emigrated overseas to attend to their business. Things were going on fine between you and Changjo. The rest of TEEN TOP except L.Joe also enjoy being with their girlfriend. It was about a year that you are together with Changjo and you both went into separate class in the next school year.

"I'm going to miss you..." Changjo said as you both walked to school for the start of the new year.

"we still see each other at home!!" you said and chuckled at him.

"but i want to see you in class too..." he said and pouted. aigoo... this boy....

"you still have Changhyun oppa and eunji... i don't even have friends..." you whined.

"aww.. my poor girl.... then i guess i'm better than you... " he said and patted your head.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Class was pretty boring without Changjo. He felt the same too.

aish... i missed the days when he was staring at me...

haiz... i miss her presence in class so much... why do we have to be in separate class...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jagiya!!" Changjo came to look for you once the bell rang.

"wae... do you miss me so much? it's only the first day of school..." you chuckled at him.

"i can't take it anymore without you in class..." he said.

"keke... me too..." you confessed to him, blushing.

"aigoo.. someone's blushing..." he teased and you smacked him.

"i've checked... we have the same gym class and also math lesson... which is the next period.." you told him.

"really?? finally same class as you!!" he said and hugged you.

"yah! we're in school!" you pushed him away.

"it's ok.. everyone knows we're together!" he said with a grin.

"but still... not here... we have to behave ourselves.. and i don't want to get into any trouble with Soyeon..." you said.

"arasso... if she bullies you, she'll get it from me!" he said.

"ok... i know you love me.." you said and smiled to him.