Chapter 7

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Haesung.." C.A.P whispered to you.

"who?" you asked curiously.

"that one over there, the one with long, straight hair..." he said.

"ah... she's pretty...." you said.

"yea... but.." he said.

"aigoo...." you .

"yah... help me..." he said.

"arasso..." you said.

"yah! what are you hiding from me again?" Changjo whispered into your ear after you walked away from C.a.p.

"ani..." you denied and walked off.

"yah.. tell me..." he said jealousy. You looked at him and grinned.

"mwol?" he asked curiously. You just chuckled. "yah.. mwol? is there anything on my face?" he asked, touching his face.

"ani..." you said and giggled while holding his hands. He looked at you, still confused. You looked around you and sneaked a kiss on his cheek and ran off shyly. Before you ran away, you saw him smiling brightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"oppa, this is her number..her name is Yujin.. " you passed a piece of paper to C.A.P after school. You got her number during recess.

"what's that?" L.Joe asked.

"nothing.." you said and walked off with Changjo while C.A.P was smiling silently to himself.

weird.. L.joe thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys, this is Yujin... my.. girlfriend..." C.A.P introduced to you and Teen Top.

"oh.. hi Sister-in-law!!" Ricky and Niel and Changjo said. She flushed red.

"yah... don't bully her.." C.A.P warned.

"neh hyung!" everyone nodded.

"aww.. so now there's only me and you, L.Joe hyung... will you be my girlfriend?" Ricky said jokingly.

"yah..." L.Joe glared at him and he retreated immediately. Everyone just laughed at Ricky.