Chapter 1

Forever Yours~~ [sequel to Gonna make you mine!]

"Let's welcome the cutest couple of the year!!" Ricky annouced as everyone cheered. Teen Top has invited you to their private hangout place which was the studio you came before to look for Changjo. You were blushing while Changjo was smiling widely.

"I thought you said you didn't like him, then why did you end up with him?" L.Joe joked.

"She just don't want to admit it... I always knew my plan works.." Changjo grinned.

"plan.. what plan?" you asked.

"oops..." Changjo mouthed. "err.. that is.. erm... " he didn't know how to explain.

"his plan to make you his girlfriend..." L.joe finished it for him.

"ooh..." you mouthed while blushing.

Throughout the entire time, you and Changjo were having your own sweet moments while Teen Top just watches the two of you.

"Ah... I'm so jealous of them..." Niel said after you both left.

"me too..." Ricky said.

"feel so empty..." Chunji said, looking beside him.

"yah.. why are you all like that?" L.joe said.

"L.Joe, you still don't feel it..." C.A.P said. L.joe just shook his head.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"shall we go to the club tonight?" L.Joe asked Chunji as they left together.

"club? no... i don't think i'll ever be going there again.." Chunji said.

"why? don't you enjoy it?" L.Joe asked.

"It was only for fun last time... also we have to spare a thought of Haesung.. i don't think she likes us doing this kind of things..." Chunji said.

"haesung again... but that only applies to Changjo..." L.joe protested.

"you see, we are changjo friends.. if we keep on doing this, what will Haesung think of our Jonghyun..." Chunji said, leaving L.joe to think and reflect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update for now keke~~ I won't be updating the story as often as i will be busy... Do wait for it!!