An Interesting Night

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Narrator's POV



Minhee sat quietly as she watched her oppas. Junhyung was throwing a fit in the kitchen. Yoseob was rubbing his temples trying to get the bad thoughts out of his mind. Hyunseung and Kikwang were on the computer to see how far the news has got. Doojun and Dongwoon were trying to contact their manager.

Minhee felt shameful for what she has done. She bowed her head down in shame and felt a tear go down her cheek. 'This is all my fault...Now oppas are angry at me...' Minhee let out a deep sigh. "I'm a terrible sister..." She whispered the last words to herself. All of her oppas heard her say the last part. They all softened and sat next to her on the floor.

"Minhee-ah..." Yoseob said as he tapped her shoulder.

Minhee looked up and saw all her oppas next to her. She lowered her head in shame again for causing them to be angry. "Mianhae oppas...I didn't mean to make you angry..."

Doojun felt guilty for causing Minhee to be sad. He looked at the others and sighed. "We are just angry about those SHINee boys okay princess? Not at you..." Doojun pulled Minhee close and gave her a warm hug. "Everything will be alright, arasso?"

Minhee snuggled into his chest and nodded.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator's POV
 


"Is she in bed already?" Kikwang asked Doojun as he stepped into the room.

"Yeah. Hopefully when she wakes up, everything will be okay." The leader spoke. He and the others sat in a circle on the floor of the living room. "What's the news about Taemin and Minhee?"

"Some fans of Taemin are angry at her. But most of them are saying how cute they look." Kikwang paused  and let out a sigh. "What do we do?"

"First thing to do is talk to those SHINee boys." Dongwoon spoke proudly. His hyungs looked at him with an are-you-crazy? type of look. "I'm serious. This wouldn't have leaked out unless one of them told the press about Minhee."

Hyunseung nodded in agreement. "Okay, we'll talk to those boys...But all they'll do is confess it was them. Then what?"

The boys all thought about what to do. There was an awkward moment of silience. Finally Junhyung spoke up.
"Aish, I don't know what to do."

"Well no duh sherlock." Yoseob said sounding annoyed. "The press doesn't know about Minhee being our sister yet huh?" Yoseob nodded to himself and looked at his hyungs. They had confused expressions on their faces.

"Let's take Minhee-ah on a vacation!" Yoseob burst out screaming. 

Doojun put a hand over his mouth and shushed him. "Don't wake Minhee up..."

"Seobie, why the sudden thought?" Junhyung asked puzzled.

"Well I figured that if we take her on vacation, she can forget about Taemin. And the press will cool down. Plus, we get to bond with her!"

The others looked at each other, then back to Yoseob. "Okay. Make reservations now. We'll pack all our clothes. Plus Minhee-ah's" Kikwang said happily.

"Sir yes sir!" Yoseob said as he saluted Kikwang. The boys dispersed and started to pack everything.

It was already 10:48 PM when they had finished the packing and making the reservations. They lazily walked to their room and laid down.

"Hyung, do you think Minhee-ah likes us?" Yoseob turned to Doojun.

"She does. She loves us as much as we love her." He patted his head and smiled. "If that's even possible." Suddenly the door burst open and light shined through the room.

Junhyung, who was fast asleep, got up with a frown on his face. "Yah! I don't care who you are, get out! Can't you see I was trying to sleep?!" Junhyung's voice echoed through the house.

"Mi-mianhae oppa..." It was Minhee. She bowed and slowly backed away.

"Yah! Junhyung you see what you do?" Hyunseung shouted. Junhyung got out of his bunk and walked towards Minhee. He rubbed his eyes and pulled her into a deep hug.

"Mianhae baby...Oppa's just tired. It's been a long day..." He kissed her forehead and tilted her chin up so that he could see her better. "What happened? Why did you come to oppas?"

"I-I had a bad dream...I'm scared to sleep again, so I wanted to ask if i can sleep in your room...But it's okay oppa, I'll try to go back to sleep." Minhee triedto pull out of Junhyung's hug, but it only made him hold on to her tighter.
Doojun came out of his bed as well and hugged Minhee. The others soon rushed out of bed towards their princess.

"Group hug!" Kikwang shouted as he hugged his hyungs and baby sister.

"Ah. Oppas you're making it difficult to breathe..." Minhee said trying to catch her breath.

"Now why wouldn't we want you here?" Hyunseung teased. Minhee let out a small laugh and adjusted her glasses.

"Where should I sleep?"

"Minhee-ah should sleep with the cutest oppa...me!" Yoseob started tp jump up and down, causing his hair to bounce.

"Yah! She should sleep next to me and Hyunseung hyung! We're the best looking!" Junhyung and Hyunseung high-fived each other and tugged on Minhee to lay down now. Kikwang grabbed her other hand and pulled her slightly.

"No! She should sleep with me! I have the best abs!"

Dongwoon laughed and looked at Kikwang with an I-don't-think-so expression.

"Don't you remember out BEAST Airlines concert? The fans grew even more crazy with me ripping off my shirt!" Dongwoon and Kikwang bickered at eachother.

Doojun let out a sigh and shook his head. "Princess, it's getting late. Let's get to bed, we have a big day tomorrow." Minhee laughed at her oppas bickering and followed Doojun to his bunk. She closed her eyes and snuggled next to her Doojun oppa.

"Oppa?"

"Neh."

"I love you guys. Thank you for accepting me as your little sister..." Minhee gave Doojun a small kiss on the cheek. Doojun had a surprised expression on his face. He pulled Minhee closer and let her snuggle into his neck as he hugged her. He pulled the blanket over her shoulder and moved some strands of hair from her face. He removed her glasses and threw a pillow at his bickering brothers.

"Yah. Be quiet, she's sleeping again. And somebody take her glasses and hide them."

"Hyung! Why don't I get to sleep with Minhee-ah!" Yoseob pouted at the leader.

"Can't you see? She's sleeping next to both of us. Now get to bed, our flight leaves early tomorrow."

Yoseob jumped in joy as he put Minhee's glasses into his boxer drawer. "In your faces! Hahaha!" He stuck his tounge out at Junhyung.

"Do you want to die?!"

"Shh. You'll wake our princess up." Yoseob gave the others one last look and got up into his bunk. He snuggled into Minhee's neck and wrapped his arms around her.

"Aish..so unfair..." Kikwang complained.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

so how's the story everyone? i know most of you are waiting for minhee and taemin to develop. but it's coming soon, i swear!

comments are loved, so tell me how you feel!~

-kaila <3