I'm Sorry

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Taemin's POV

I ran as fast as I could to the bridge. I swear to God if Minhee jumped off I'm going to tear down all of Korea. I finally came to the bridge, now all I have to do is find her. I walked down the whole bridge and I still couldn't see any sign of Minhee. I checked my phone to see if hyungs called saying that Minhee came back. Nothing. Though I did look at the time. Half an hour until the concert, damnit! How am I supposed to find her in half an hour? You know what? Screw the concert. I need to find my girl friend!

I walked up and down the bridge again to see no one. I sat on the edge and looked at the water underneath me. I took out a coin out of my pocket and held it tightly. I closed my eyes and began to wish. "Minhee... Come back to me. I need you. I'm sorry."

I threw the coin into the water and watched it create ripples on the surface. I looked out on the horizon and started talking to myself. "Minhee, I'm sorry!" I screamed out to the world. "I need you okay? I was an idiot! I didn't mean any of those things! I was just under pressure because of hyungs!" I looked back down at the water, wondering where my coin had went. "Minhee I know you're heart broken right now, and I know you probably can't hear a word I'm saying and even if you did I don't think you'd believe me, but you have to! It's the truth! Minhee, I love you!" My voice faded away after the last part.

I let out a deep sigh and hit my forehead with my palm. I can't do anything anymore. She's gone. Literally.

"Did you mean that?"

 

Minhee's POV

Taemin loves me? The first thing that popped up in my head is, 'Horray! I knew he would come back for me! I knew it!' but then I thought, 'He broke my heart, why should I take him back?' Taemin didn't budge. His back was turned from me and he was still sitting on the edge of the bridge where I used to be.

"Taemin, answer me." I said again. His head slowly turned around. As soon as our eyes met, my heart skipped a beat. I knew I had feelings for him still even after what he did, but I didn't want to tell him. Not yet.

He got up immediately and walked towards me. Before he got any closer I stepped back making the distance fair. "Taemin, did you mean that?"

"Minhee I was wondering where you were because-"

"I want you to answer me."

"I do. More than anything in this world." Those simple words made my heart melt. I felt like I went to heaven. I wanted to hug Taemin so badly, but he kept on talking. "What happened back there.... It was a mistake okay? I didn't mean any of that. I was just under pressure and hyungs would have killed me and I thought that I could've protected us if I was like that but-"

"I heard everything you know." I gave him a slight smile and laughed.

"Minhee, you don't know how sorry I am. Please tell me if you hate me because I can go away if you want-"

Just to shut him up, I ran up to him and kissed him. I don't care if people were passing by, I just wanted to kiss him. He's different. Oppas can kill me for this later. I just wanted him now.

 

Taemin's POV

OH MY GOD she KISSED me. I didn't pull away though, no guy would. I mean, who would want to pull away from the person they love? I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her back. It wasn't a hard core make out session. It was just us kissing each other sweetly. Again and again and again.

After a while, she pulled away from me and hid her blushing face. Aww, I think my apology worked. I pulled her back in for another kiss. "I'm sorry okay?"

She laughed and hit my head. "Pabo, just don't do that again or else we're really over." She pecked me on the lips and giggled. She took my hands and dragged me. "Now come on! You have a performance to do!"

Aww, my GIRLFRIEND is amazing. I caught up to her and started running, while holding her hand of course. What can get any better than this?

 

 

SHORT MAKE UP CHAPTER. SORRY, I'M SORTA LAZY.... BUT WHO'S READY FOR THE SEQUEL?! IT'LL BE UP AFTER THE LAST CHAPTER. WHICH IS COMING UP! THANKS FOR READING, GET READY FOR THE SEQUEL!!!!!!