Meet Yoonhee and Problems

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Your (Minhee's) POV

 

I woke up from a long nap. Where am I though? The bed I was in was in-between two other bunk beds. Then it hit me. I'm in my oppas room.

I got out of the bunk bed and heard laughter in the living room. Not just any laugh though. It sounded very familiar. I stepped out of the room and saw my best friend Yoonhee sitting on the floor with my oppas. 

"Yoonhee!" I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

Yoonhee had always been the pretty one. All I  had were the brains. She would be the boy magnet, while I would be the boy repellant. She'd go out to parties during free time, and I'd stay at home and study. Her and I were yin and yang. Despite our differences though, we were the best of friends.

"Minhee-ah, I missed you so much! You know how worried I was today that you didn't go to school? And since when were you related to BEAST?!" 

I chuckled at Yoonhee's cuteness. "You know how big of a B2UTY I am..." She whispered in my ear. I looked behind her back to see all of my oppas smiling at us two hugging.

"I know, which is exactly why I didn't tell you." I stuck my tounge out at Yoonhee. She playfully punched me and turned back to my oppas. 

"Mianhae. I just missed your sister so much." She gave them a polite bow and sat down on the floor again. I sat next to her and watched my oppas laugh at us.

"You two are so cute." Yoseob said.

"Yoonhee-ah, how long have you been here?" I asked as I saw her drool at Doojun. Doojun oppa was always her bias. Her locker and phone were covered with his pictures.

She snapped out of her daze and turned to me. "Only for about half an hour. I could hear you snore from here Minhee..."

"Unnie!" I screamed. My cheeks turned red in front of my oppas. She pinched my cheeks and patted my head.

"I'll see you in a week, arasso? Have fun with your oppas. My mom will flip out if I'm not home soon..."

I felt upset hearing that my best friend had to leave so soon. "Unnie, you don't want to stay for dinner?"

She shook her head and gave me another hug. "Aniyo, I can't. I'll see you soon okay? You better answer your phone when I call you!"

I hugged her tightly and sent her off. After closing the door, I decided to look over the notes that she took for me while I was gone. Oppas were preparing dinner while I sat in the middle of the living room reviewing what we've learned. All this stuff is easy though. I already studied this at my old preperatory school.

I closed the notebooks and went to the kitchen to see what oppas were making.

"No no no. Go back to your seat young lady." Hyunseung pushed me out of the kitchen and motioned me to go back to the living room. 

"It's a surprise princess!" I heard Junhyung say over his shoulder. Doojun whispered something in his ear, making him nod. 

I smiled and sat back in the living room. I the TV to see what was on. My mouth opened wide when I turned to the entertainment news channel. 

"SHINee's Taemin spotted with a friend! Or maybe, a girl friend! Today Lee Taemin of the popular boy band, SHINee was spotted bringing a girl backstage with him during the chaos at their fan signing at Lotte World. While BEAST was amusing the crowd by having a surprise performance, Taemin took a special girl with him into the dressing room!"

Footage of Taemin holding my hand as we walked down to his dressing room appeared on the TV. I could already fell my oppas wanting to throw all the knives in the kitchen at the TV.

"Could this be Taemin's new girlfriend?"

I heard Junhyung oppa shout behind me, followed by Kikwang oppa throwing silverware onto the floor. 

Uh-oh.