Protection

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Your (Minhee's) POV

We immediatly rushed out of Lotte World. I didn't want to bother oppas right now. They all had angry expressions on their faces. Junhyung oppa cursed under his breath. Hyunseung oppa told me to listen to his iPod so that I wouldn't hear them if they said anything bad in front of me. Everyone seemed angry for some reason. But why? SHINee didn't do anything bad to me.

Hyunseung oppa continued to lead me out of Lotte World by the shoulders. He brushed my hair using his fingers as we walked. I saw my oppas' mouths moving as we entered the car. They were all screaming. I could faintly hear them through the music I was listening to.

Junhyung oppa threw his sunglasses harshly on the car floor and shouted. I got scared and gave him  worried look. He sighed and leaned over to me, taking off my earphones.

He gave me a reassuring smile and said, "Princess, I'm sorry that our date with eachother got ruined. But oppa will make it better. Arasso?" He kissed your forehead and continued. "Are you hurt? What did Taemin say to you? Did Jonghyun touch you? Did Minho, Key, or Onew do something?! Please tell oppa..."

Junhyung was pulled back by Doojun oppa. Junhyung  oppa still had worried eyes towards me. Soon all of my oppas were staring at me, waiting for an answer.

"Don't worry oppa...They didn't hurt me at all. When Taemin oppa-"

"BWOH?!" Yoseob screamed. I knew I made a wrong decision by telling them about Taemin oppa.

"Did you just say...Taemin..." Kikwang started.


"Oppa..?!" Dongwoon finished off. I nodded my head. What was the problem with calling Taemin oppa? I'll never understand these boys. Each of my oppas face palmed themselves. Doojun sighed and patted my head.

"We'll talk about this when we get home arasso?" Doojun oppa's voice was serious. So serious, That it made me scared.

I hung my head in shame. "Neh. Mianhae oppa..." Each of my oppas softened. Doojun felt guilty for sounding so stern.

Hyunseung oppa put his hand on my cheek making me look at him. "Princess, oppas aren't mad at you. Don't think that we are, we'll just explain why we're like this later on." I nodded and let out a small yawn. 

"Time for my princess to sleep!" Yoseob oppa said. His bubbly personality was finally back.

Dongwoon oppa pushed Kikwang a little bit, making me move closer to Hyunseung oppa. "Yah, it's time for the princess to sleep on the maknae." He smiled at me and patted the empty space next to him.

I giggled and sat in-between Kikwang oppa and Dongwoon oppa. I leaned my head on Dongwoon oppa and put on Hyunseung oppa's ear phones. I drifted into a long nap during the ride home. Though I was sleeping, I kept on thinking about Taemin. He's so cute, can you blame me? Aish. Don't tell oppas that I'm thinking about him. I don't know why, but something about those SHINee boys pisses them off. Oh well, I'll find out one day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator's POV

 

 

 

 

"What if Taemin is planning something against her?" Dongwoon whispered to the others. He held Minhee close to his chest. He felt her breathing deeply against him, knowing that she had fallen into a deep sleep.

Kikwang let out a sigh. "Let's just explain to her why she can't be near those SHINee boys first. Maybe if we tell her why, then she'll be more careful."

"Right. Once she wakes up, let's tell her the truth." Doojun looked at each of the members as they all nodded, agreeing with their leader. 

"I have a bad feeling about that Taemin boy and our Minhee." Yoseob said shakily. He looked down at his hands, seeing that they were sweating due to his nervousness.

"Calm down Seobie." Junhyung said as he patted his back. "We won't let our Minhee-ah get hurt by them."

"SHINee has done so much to us through the years though. And then they figure out that Minhee is our baby sister? How am I supposed to calm down!" Yoseob yelled angrily at the others. He took a deep breath and sighed. He looked out the window and saw them pull up to the dorm.

"Like Junhyung hyung said, we're not letting them get to Minhee-ah." Hyunseung said seriously. He stared at Minhee sleeping on Dongwoon and smiled. His face suddenly turned serious as he spoke again. "SHINee could do whatever they want to us, but if they use Minhee-ah, I won't hesitate to take them down in front of all their Shawols."

Junhyung gave Hyunseung a smirk and said, "Since when did we get so violent?"

Dongwoon laughed and Minhee's hair. "Ever since we found out that we had a little princess." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------