"Date"

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

Taemin dragged me all the way to his van. His hand sent tingles down my body as his fingers were laced through mine. As we passed by a couple of guards, they bowed to us. 'How could they just bow? Can't they see I'm being kidnapped?!'

"Hey, are you blushing?" Taemin stopped to look at me. I felt my cheeks with my other hand to see that they were warming up. "N-no!"

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, making our noses touch. "Are you sure? Your cheeks look very...pink right now." He gave me a smirk and gripped my hand tighter. 

I felt my heart rate go faster as his breath landed on my face. "Oh look, the car's here. Get in."

'Wow. I can't belive he just gave me an order. I hope oppas don't find out. They're going to kill Taemin AND me...'

Taemin opened the door for me and led me in. "After you, my lady." He gave me an evil, but good looking smile and closed the door. He sat down beside me and buckled my seatbelt for me. After doing his own he put an arm around my shoulder and gave the driver instructions. 

"Take us to the restaurant near the beach." The driver nodded and drove out of the parking lot. I turned around to see the hotel getting smaller and smaller as we drove along the coast. Taemin was looking through his phone until he noticed me looking back at the hotel.

"I hope you like seafood babe." He gave me a wink, but I continued to look back at the hotel. 'Oppas are going to kill me...'

"Yah! Listen girl, I don't just take anybody on dates. I take special, sweet, beautiful girls that mean a lot to me. Don't worry about your oppas." He slid closer to me and put his hand to my cheek. He slowly pulled me closer making our noses touch again. I could feel myself blush red. I had an urge to slap myself, but somehow, I liked being this close to him.

He whispered softly, "I promised I wouldn't hurt you, remember?" He started leaning in closer and closer. I closed my eyes for impact. 'Oh my goodness. My first kiss. Someone help me. Not now. But actually now. Wait. What am I thinking?'

"We're here sir." The driver said.

I let out a sigh and saw Taemin back away annoyed. He opened the door for me and we walked down to the restaurant hand in hand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taemin's POV

 

'Oh my gosh. Why was my heart beating so fast back there? No Taemin. No. Don't fall for her. Just get your revenge and move on. Alright? She's nothing. More than nothing. She's BEAST's baby sister. You hate her.'

I looked down to see my fingers laced through her's as we walked towards the restaurant. ' here we go again. Stupid heart! I'd rather have you stop beating than to beat so fast with HER around...'

"Like what you see babe?" I saw wide open as she saw the restaurant. It was kind of cute.

"It's so pretty here..." As she said that, the sea breeze ran through her hair under her beanie. Gosh. That was such a good angle. Her face is so beautiful... 'STOP IT TAEMIN. REVENGE IS YOUR MAIN OBJECTIVE.'

I nodded to myself and proceeded inside of the restaurant.

"Hey hyung!" One of the waitors waved to me. It was nice to see Kwangmin again.

"Hey, give us the best seat will you?" I gave him a high five. He looked at Minhee and gave me a thumbs up. 

"Right this way." Kwangmin brought me and Minhee to a table next to the ocean. Minhee had this really cute smile on her face. Her eyes were sparkling and her lips looked so soft. 

'AH. STOP IT.'

"Psst." Kwangmin brought me to the side after I seated Minhee. "Hold on, kay babe?" She nodded her head to me before looking towards the beach.

I went with Kwangmin to the bar. As he got me and her drinks, he said "So, this is the first time I've seen you with a girl maknae." He chuckled as he poured water into the glass. 

"Ha. Don't take it as me falling for her." I scoffed. "It's just part of my plan to finally get revenge. Remember what my hyungs went through in high school?"

Kwangmin nodded and let out a sigh. "Yeah. But something about her makes you so shakey." He gave me a smile and pushed the glasses towards me.

My eyes became wide and my jaw dropped to the floor. "Wh-what?! No! If you've been watching the news, it isn't true. We aren't dating. I'm just...using her..." For some reason, I felt shame in those last two words. 

"Whatever you say hyung." Kwangmin nodded to me. 'Sheesh, I can't believe this guy thinks I like her.'

"So the usual hyung?" 

"Yeah. For me, and for the lady." I gave him a nod before returning to Minhee.

When I came back to the table,  Minhee was pressing buttons on her phone.

"Stupid phone...Why did you have to run out of battery?" She whispered to herself.

I smiled due to her actions. I took her phone from her and put it in my back pocket.

Minhee got up from her seat and said, "Yah! Give that back!"

I smirked and said, "Go ahead and get it babe."

She blushed and sat down again. "My oppas are worried by now. Take me back." She looked away to watch the waves pull in and out of the shore.

I sighed and said, "Calm down. You'll be back before they know it." The food arrived as I took out Minhee's phone again. I pressed one of the buttons and it . I kept the phone underneath the table so she wouldn't see it.

"Eat up, your oppas would want you to eat."

"O-okay. But you have to take me back okay?" 

'Gosh, this girl will make me go crazy.'  

"Stop worrying! Remember I told you that I wouldn't hurt you. So eat up, arasso?" She nodded to me and ate her food.

After I was done eating, I looked to see that she wasn't close to done. Since I had nothing to do, I looked through her phone. I saw that she liked Hello Kitty a lot. Based on the charm and her wallpaper. 'Silly girl, your phone didn't die yet...' I looked through her contacts to see all of her oppas. Dongwoon oppa. Doojun oppa. Hyunseung oppa. It went on and on. It sickened me that those six were on her favorites list. Soon her phone vibrated. 

12 New Text Messages

6 Missed Calls

'Aish, probably from all of her oppas.' I opened it and saw that it was her oppas. 

Minhee! Where are you? -Doojun Oppa

'So annoying...' I skipped all of the messages and went back to her contacts. 

"Taemin?" She said softly. I shut her phone and looked up at her. 

"Wait, what did you call me?" I questioned her.

"Taemin? What's wrong with your name?" She tilted her head to the side.

"It's oppa." I smirked and made her blush.

"Oppa." She said. "I'm done. Can you take me home now?" 

I looked at the time. 3:40. 

"Maybe. Let's go." I grabbed her hand and led her out of the restaurant. I laced my fingers through hers and saw her blush. I chuckled and squeezed her hand tighter. 

"Thanks Kwangmin! Money's on the table!"

He waved to us before we entered the van. 

"Ta- I mean oppa..." I turned around to look at Minhee looking at me with big eyes. "I'll pay you back when we get back to the hotel."

"You don't have to, trust me."

"But-"

"No. And we're not going back yet anyways." I smirked at her and saw her eyes grow wider. 

"Where are we going then?" She said softly.

"Driver, take us to the location I was talking about earlier." The driver nodded and took Minhee and I to our special date.

Once we got there, I took Minhee out of the car. opened wide and looked at me. It was making my heart beat faster again for some reason.

"This place is amazing. How'd you find it oppa?" 

"Whenever I have a problem with hyungs I come here. It's really relaxing. Now take these and go change in that cave over there." I handed her one of my shirts and basketball shorts. She eagerly took it without a word and changed. I went to another cave and changed into swimming shorts. 

When I came out, she was already dressed. 'My clothes look better on her...she looks so hot...' I smiled to myself then I realized something. 'Wait a second...Stop it Taemin you're losing it! Stop right now!'

"Oppa?" She said tilting her head back so she can tie her hair.

I snapped out of my day dream and said, "What?"

"Why did you give me clothes?"

I smirked and walked towards her. As I took each step, her face turned pinker. I put an arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Because of this."

At that last sentence I took both of us into the water. Soon, both of us were splashing each other and laughing. Everytime she smiled at me, I felt my heart go ba-bump. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

After swimming, Taemin dragged Minhee out of the water. Minhee was still laughing, and Taemin had a wide smile on his face.

"Ha! I knew you would have fun with me!" Taemin stuck his tounge out at Minhee. Minhee just pulled him back from walking and watched him almost trip.

"Yah! What was that for?" Minhee laughed and said, "You were right, I would have fun."

Taemin and Minhee walked hand in hand along the shore. Both unknowing of their actions. Soon the sun was setting. Taemin heard Minhee yawn and decided it was time to go back to the hotel.

"Ready to leave?" Taemin said as he swung his arm back and forth.

"I have a question." Minhee said as she pulled in closer to Taemin.  "Why do oppas hate you and SHINee so much? You're so nice to me."

Taemin stopped walking at her sudden question. "One day, you'll find out."

"But-"

"Come, your..." Taemin paused trying not to barf as he said that horrid word. "Oppas...are probably worried.

At the hotel, Taemin snuck Minhee up to her hotel door. Minhee tried her best to stay quiet. 

"Here's your phone. Did you leave my clothes in the car like I asked you to?" Taemin handed her the phone and looked down the hall to see if anyone was coming.

Minhee looked towards Taemin's view. When he looked back at her, she nodded. Taemin slowly leaned into Minhee. Minhee backed up into the wall and tried to avoid his look. But Taemin kept coming closer to her face. He slid an arm around her waist to stop her from leaving. "Don't be shy." He whispered into her ear. His breath tickled Minhee's ear and neck as he spoke.

Taemin looked down to see that Minhee was slowly putting her hands on his chest. He smirked and his lips as he came closer. Their foreheads touched and Minhee closed her eyes for impact. She could feel his breathing against her hands. This time she was ready.

Taemin's lips softly touched Minhee's but then they heard a noise from down the corridor.

"Yah! We looked everywhere! What the is this!" It was Kikwang.

Taemin pulled away from Minhee and said, "We always seem to be interrupted. I'll come back for you one day babe." He winked at her and ran the opposite direction from where Kikwang's voice was heard. Minhe held onto her heart and took a deep breath.

'Oppas...you ruined my moment...'