School

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Third Person POV

 

The driver quickly took you to school. Once you arrived, lots of girls were whispering in the hallways. You let out a deep sigh. 'Nothing has changed...' 

Yoonhee ran to you and gave you a big hug. "Woman! I missed you! Welcome back! You know, this is your first REAL day of school." You realized you were right and smiled. You were releaved that you and Yoonhee had the same classes. After all, she's been your best friend since you were little.

"So how are your oppas?" She said as she took your by the arm.

"Good, they're picking me up today." You smiled at the thought. You and Yoonhee walked to homeroom happily. The guys were staring at you since you didn't have your glasses anymore. They gave you thumbs up as you walked by.

"Well, looks like someone's popular." It was Sunhi. The same girl that threatened you the last time you were at school. You instinctively backed up but you hit her two friends. "Uh, I don't know what you're talking about." You said as you hid behind Yoonhee. Yoonhee sent them a glare. "Get away from my best friend."

Sunhi and her posse laughed and took a step closer to Yoonhee. "Don't you know who you're talking to?" She said coldly. Yoonhee also took a step closer and said, "Yeah. I'm talking to the school ." You held onto Yoonhee's arm and whispered, "Stop, we don't need trouble..."

But Yoonhee didn't listen to you. Instead she kept on walking towards Sunhi and the other girls making them back off to the lockers. You watched from afar as Yoonhee cracked her knuckles. "I don't give a damn who you are. Don't mess with us." Sunhi smirked and pushed Yoonhee's shoulders. "I'm sorry, I don't speak nerd." Yoonhee pushed her back and said, "Don't make me hurt you ." Sunhi again pushed her back and said, "I'm sooo scared." 

Soon a fight occured. Yoonhee tackled Sunhi to the ground and started messing her hair up. You tried to pull Yoonhee off of Sunhi but she was too strong. "Minhee-ah! Leave!" But the other two girls had pulled you down to the floor. Sunhi snickered and said, "Ha! You two nerds!"

You struggled from their grip. They kept on slapping you and knocking your head down. One of them used their nails to leave a harsh scratch on your neck. Both you and Yoonhee were beaten up. Yoonhee had a bruise on her bottom lip, and you had scratches everywhere. Thinking you had enough, the three girls left you both on the floor. 

"Just because you're BEAST's so called sister, doesn't mean you can mess with us. I don't even believe that you're related to them. I mean, look at yourself. There's no way." Sunhi scoffed. "And why would Taemin of SHINee ever go for a girl like you? What was the press thinking! Saying that you, out of all people, would be dating him. HA!" 

Sunhi walked away with the other two girls. Yoonhee looked at you and saw that you had tears in your eyes already. She put an arm around you and comforted you. "Don't listen to them. You're a great girl. Anyone would be lucky to be with you." 

Your tears kept on hitting the floor. Sunhi's words hurt you. Badly. 'She's right. Why would anyone believe I was related to oppas? And it was foolish of me to think that Taemin liked me. This is so stupid! I'm such a pabo! I hate that I lost my first kiss to him! I hate this!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

 

School was tough for you. In every class, everyone would stare at you and gossip.

"SHE'S BEAST's sister?!"

"Yah. I know right? I have no ideo how..."

"Why her? I mean, Taemin oppa should just go for me."

"She's too plain."

"What a . She thinks by just taking off her glasses and getting a new look she's popular? Tch."

These words hurt. Yoonhee shot them all glares to shut them up. Though they stopped talking about you whenever she did that, you could still feel the pain.

"You know, your oppas said if you wanted to go home early, you could call them." Yoonhee whispered, making sure the teacher wouldn't hear you. 

"No, oppas have a busy schedule. I can't just pull them out because I want to go home. I'm fine..." Your voice trailed off at the last sentence.

Yoonhee shook her head. "You're so stubborn Minhee-ah. But I envy you for putting your feelings aside so that others can do as they please."

You softened. "I envy you. You gave Sunhi a black eye. I wanna learn how to do that." Both of you laughed.

At the end of the day, Yoonhee walked you out of school making sure nobody would bother you. You and Yoonhee stopped by your locker to get your things before waiting outside fo your oppas. "Yoonhee, what are you going to do about that cut on your lip?"

Yoonhee touched it and smiled at you. "Don't worry. Make-up will cover it up. You want me to put some on your scratches? Your brothers might kill me if they see that." You nodded and let Yoonhee cover the scratches.

"Well, what do we have here?" Sunhi. You gasped and hid behind Yoonhee again. Yoonhee raised her fist but one of Sunhi's girls got a hold of it. "Afraid your oppas will see it eh? Ha! Why would they care about someone like you?

You were about to burst into tears but all of a sudden the fire alarm went off. The sprinklers were activated and water sprayed from everywhere causing Sunhi and her posse to run away. "AH! MY HAIR! MY MAKEUP!" They shouted as they ran out the hallway. Students everywhere were trying to get out of the building. You were stuck in a daze as water kept on pouring everywhere. 'What luck...' 

Yoonhee pulled you up and said, "Come on Minhee! We have to get out of her now!" Both of you ran down the hallway towards the exit. As you and Yoonhee left the building, someone came out of the hallway drenched in his clothes.

"Gah! Hyungs are going to kill me for wetting my performance clothes." He cursed himself. "They're going to kill me more knowing I did this for her..." He slid out of the other exit and saw you outside dreanched. He hid behind a wall and watched you until your brothers came. 'Stupid girl. What have you done to me.'