Bonding Time Gone Wrong

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Third-Person POV

 

You rubbed your eyes as you woke up. You let out a yawn and scratched your head. As you opened your eyes, you gasped at where you were. 'This isn't my room...' You thought. You opened your eyes wider as you saw your new room. It was all Hello Kitty. (http://www.hotelchatter.com/files/3/hello_kitty_love_hotel_1.jpg)

'Where am I?' You thought. Then you remembered what had happened yesterday. You let out a small sigh and got up from your bed. 'Woah, everything's Hello Kitty! Even my bed covers! But...How did oppas know?'

You looked at yourself in the reflection of your phone. 'Aish I'm still in my school uniform...' Then it hit you. 'SCHOOL! TODAY'S TUESDAY! I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!

You rushed out of your room to find yourself in a living room. There, Doojun was on the phone, while the others are no where to be seen. Doojun sees you and smiles.

"Ah.... Ah..... Kamsahmnida! Arasso." He hung up and looked at you. You looked worried and scared. "Are you okay Minhee-ah?"

"Oppa! I have school today! I need to get to school quickly or else I'll miss all of my classes! And I just started at this new school and-" 

"What's going on here?" Kikwang said walking into the living room. He had a nice white polo shirt on, with black skinny jeans. Soon, all of BEAST was in the living room with you, all wearing Lacoste polos, only different colors. 

Doojun laughed. As he stood up from the floor, he said "Minhee-ah calm down. You're not going to school this whole week. Now since you have your books I think we don't have to-" 

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL THIS WEEK? HOW WILL I LEARN MY LESSONS? AND WHAT ABOUT MY HOMEWORK? WHAT IF I GET LEFT BEHIND AND I-"

"Shhhh. Calm down Minhee-ah. It's okay. I just talked to the principal, and he said it's fine if you don't go to school for a week. The material that you have to learn is easy as well. And your friend Yoonhee will drop by tonight and give you the notes. So please princess, calm down. For oppas?"

You calmed down from your yelling and nodded. Dongwoon ruffled your hair from behind. "That's my baby sister."

"But why am I missing school though? It's bad enough that I started in the middle of their school year, but I mean-" 

"We want to spend time with our baby. Is that a bad thing to do?" Junhyung said walking towards the kitchen. 

You smiled and looked at your oppas. "So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise!" Hyunseung said happily.

"Yah! Come kids! Time to eat!" Doojun gestured to go sit down and get ready to eat. 

Yoseob gave pillows for everyone to sit on. When he gave you your's, you smiled. It was a Hello Kitty pillow. Yoseob gave you a smile as well, seeing that you were pleased with what you got. Kikwang and Hyunseung got the plates and chopsticks, while Junhyung got the table. Dongwoon helped Doojun prepare the food. And after Yoseob put down all the pillows, he got water and coke for everyone.

You sat on your pillow, confused on what to do. "Oppa?" 

"Neh?" They all replied in unison.

"Can I help?'

"NO NO NO NO! OUR PRINCESS MUST SIT!" Yoseob said as he brought the drinks.

"Let oppas do the work, arasso?" Junhyung said as he patted your head.

Breakfast was well prepared. There was food everywhere. And it was all made by your oppas. 'Aish, they must have woken up early to prepare all of this...' You felt slightly guilty about them doing all the work. Then you realized you didn't have your glasses.

"O-oppa?"

"Neh?" They all replied in unison once again.

"Where are my glasses?" 

"Ah. I have them Minhee-ah. Here you go." Kikwang handed you your glasses and continued eating.

"Kamsahamnida oppa!" You said cheerfully. 

After breakfast, oppas directed you to take a shower. But then you remembered all of your clothes were at home. 

"Oppa, can we go to my old house first? I don't have any clothes..." 

Dongwoon and Hyunseung looked at you and smiled. "Don't worry Minhee-ah. There are clothes laid out for you after you shower. We got our stylists to buy them for you."

"But oppa-"

"No buts! Hurry! Oppas can't wait to bring you to your surprise!" Hyunseung said happily.

"But I thought we were just going shopping..."

"There's more to it! Now go shower princess!" Dongwoon pushed you towards the bathroom.

"Yah, is everything prepared?" Kikwang asked, walking towards Dongwoon and Hyunseung in the living room.

"Neh, I have everything. And our stylists are doing the shopping for her." Hyunseung replied. 

"Good. Nothing should go wrong today." Kikwang said seriously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Third-Person POV

 

Once you got out of the shower, you gazed at your clothes. You put them on and looked in the mirror. 'Is that me? Why do I look so...cute?' You looked at yourself and shook your head. 'Minhee, you're being self-centered again! Stop it!'  (https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=c80a91f601&view=att&th=1305c7f117da0ac2&attid=0.1&disp=thd&zw)

After putting on the necklace and ring it came with, you put on the beanie as well. 'Hm, I wonder who bought these clothes for me...'

You searched for your glasses on the counter and sighed. 'I thought I had my glasses with me?'

You stepped out of the bathroom to find your oppas in the living room waiting for you. They all looked at you with dreamy expressions on their faces. Yoseob stood up and walked towards you. 

He pinched your cheeks and said, "Aigoo! My baby looks so cute!"

Kikwang pushed Yoseob out of the way and looked at you. He smiled and said, "Our stylists did well."

"Oppa, where are my glasses?"

Kikwang laughed holding them out. You reached out to get them, but he pulled back. "You don't need these today. You might lose them! We'll give these back to you tomorrow."

You were about to speak, but then Doojun spoke out loud.

"Aish! You kids! Get away from our princess. It's time to go!"

Yoseob pouted in the corner while the others got their jackets and put on their shoes. Kikwang took out a handkerchief and looked at you. "Mianhe princess. But it's a surprise, remember?"

You nodded and closed your eyes. He blindfolded you and led you out the door. You felt yourself get into the van, and you heard the driver's voice from last night again. 'Hmm. I wonder where we're going.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still Third-Person POV

 

You had fallen asleep again during the car ride. The seating was the same from the night before. Only this time you fell asleep on Kikwang's lap. 

Kikwang laid his hand on your shoulder. "Aish, are we almost there? My hurts...."

"We're already here smart one." Junhyung sounded annoyed. 

All of BEAST looked out the window. "I hope she'll like this place..." Yoseob whispered.

"Of course she will. She's with her oppas. Her AMAZING oppas." Dongwoon replied. 

Doojun chuckled, "Alright kids let's go."

"WAIT! You boys have to wear your sunglasses. And keep cover! The fans don't know about Minhee-ah yet." The driver handed them their sunglasses and wished them goodluck.

"Minhee-ah? Minhee-ah...Princess we're here." Kikwang slightly shook you.

You slowly oppened your eyes, but you saw nothing but black. You still had your blindfold on. A hand led you out of the van. 

"Okay princess, are you ready?" You nodded excitedly. The blindfold was taken off of you and then, you gasped.

"Lotte World!" You screamed. You had never been there before. You looked around at all the rides, and smiled. "Oppas! Thank you so much! I love this surprise! But what about shopping...?" You sounded a bit disappointed that you weren't going shopping with your oppas. 

Dongwoon chuckled, "If my princess still wants to go shopping, then we can go later on, arasso?" He smiled at you and the others laughed.

"Anio oppas! It's just that, I don't have any clothes..." 

"That's not true! We sent our stylists to buy clothes for you this morning! Ouch!" Yoseob got hit in the head by Hyunseung.

"Yah that was supposed to be a surprise when she gets home...pabo..." 

Yoseob stuck his tounge out at Hyunseung, making you giggle. 

"Come princess, the rides await." Junhyung held out a hand waiting for you to take it. You smiled towards your oppa and placed your hand in his. 

"Yah! Junhyung! How come you get to hold our sister's hand!" Dongwoon exclaimed. 

"Because the rest of you are too childish. Now hurry! The lines are getting long!"

During your stay at Lotte World, your oppas took turns holding your hand. You rode on all of the rides together. You even went into the photobooth with them to take pictures. It was about 2:00 and you were getting hungry. You were about to ask if you could eat, but your oppas were busy looking around Lotte World. It looked like they were worried that someone might see them. 

"Oppa, what's wrong?"

They all turned to look at you. Kikwang, who was holding your hand, gave you a reassuring smile. "Nothing princess. Oppas are just making sure fans won't see us and run after us." 

You remembered that they were BEAST, the famous boy band of Korea. You nodded to all of them, indicating that you understood why now. They turned around and kept walking. But then your stomach growled so loud that all of them heard you. 

Hyunseung walked to you and poked your stomach. "My princess is hungry huh. Let's eat. I'm starving as well."

You and your oppas walked to the food court of Lotte World. There, many girls were waiting, crowding a nearby stage. There was a poster on the stage that said, "SHINee World Fan Meeting" 

Your oppas suddenly froze when they saw the sign you were looking at. They turned to you who was looking confused on who or what SHINee was. Doojun whispered in Junhyung's ear, and Junhyung nodded. Junhyung then told the other members making them nod as well.

"Baby, I think we should just go to the mall now. Oppas will explain in the car, arasso?" 

You didn't understand why you had to leave. You were having such a fun time at Lotte World, you didn't want to go. But you trusted that your oppas had their reasons. "Neh." You softly said. 

Kikwang guided you out of the crowd. The other members trailed behind you, making sure you wouldn't get lost in the crowd of girls. Suddenly a girl in a pink shirt with the words, "SHINee Hwaiting!" written on it bumped into Kikwang, making his sunglasses fall off. You let go of his hand to pick up the glasses. That was the worst mistake you ever did.

The rest of BEAST tried to get near Kikwang so that they can get him out of the crowd. The girl looked at Kikwang, "Hey! Watch where you're going! I'm trying to see SHIN-" She stopped in mid-sentence seeing Kikwang's face. Kikwang put a finger to his lips trying to tell the girl to be quiet, but instead she screamed "IT'S BEAST! BEAST'S KIKWANG BUMPED INTO ME!" 

Heads turned in the crowd towards the members. People rushed near them, making you get lost in the crowd. After you had picked up Kikwang's sunglasses, people pushed you out of the way eager to see BEAST. There were so many people that headed towards them, that you couldn't see your oppas anymore. Soon enough, you got pushed out of the food court. You tried to get in, but the guards blocked you.

"You don't understand! BEAST are my oppas! They're looking for me!" You yelled at the guards. 

The guards laughed at you. "Well aren't you a cute little thing? Listen, just wait out here for your friends. The crowd will calm down soon."

"But they are my oppas! They're looking for me!" You protested, trying to get inside.

The guards continued to block you. "Don't you know anything little girl? I don't think BEAST has a little sister..." The other guard laughed and pushed you further from the food court entrance. "Just wait, your friends will come out soon."

You gave up on trying to get near your oppas. You tried to find another way in. Just then you saw four boys being escorted behind the stage. That was your ticket in.

You saw the four boys at the back enterance, talking to the guards. They were yelling at them harshly. "Yah! Why is BEAST here? This is OUR fansigning event!" The guards tried to calm them down. 

Since they were distracting them for you, you snuck into the back enterance and made your way to on top of the stage. You hid behind the curtain, trying to see if you could spot your oppas in the crowd. You tippy-toed and saw Dongwoon in the middle of the crowd. 'Thank you for being tall Dongwoon oppa!' 

You were about to go down the stage but then a hand reached out for you.

"Are you authorized personel?" The boy asked you. He had brown-goldish hair.

You were petrified. Whatever you told him, you'd be in trouble. What could you do? You were shaking too much to answer him.

"Whoever you are, come with me."