Your New Home

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Third-Person POV

 

On the way to your new home, you fell asleep in the van. Your oppas stayed awake, watching over you as you slept.

"So this is our baby sister?" Hyunseung said as he your hair. You had fallen asleep on his chest. You were sitting in between Hyunseung and Kikwang in the back. While Kikwang was sitting next to Dongwoon. In front of you four was Doojun, Yoseob, and Junhyung. Plus, their personal driver.

Kikwang took off your glasses and said "Yeah. Look she has appa's eyes." Doojun, Yoseob, and Junhyung turned around to look at you. 

"I can't believe we've been gone all these years." Doojun weakly smiled.

"I hope we can make it up to her..." Yoseob said quietly, afraid that he'll wake you up.

Dongwoon leaned in, getting a better look at you. He smiled and said, "I wish we grew up with you Minhee-ah. We've been gone for 15 years. I wanted to see you grow up..." 

"Yah Dongwoon, you sound creepy." Junhyung said. The other members laughed at the old maknae. 

"Hyung, you know what I mean. I hope she'll enjoy tomorrow."

"Me too." Hyunseung said, still your hair. "So where's she going to sleep?"

The six boys looked at each other. "Your manager moved out of your dorm today boys. He gave his room to your little sister." The driver said, not taking his eyes off of the road. "He also hired people to design it especially for Minhee." 

BEAST sighed. They couldn't let you sleep in their room. First of all, Their beds are three bunk beds pushed together against the wall. One for each of them. You would have no room to sleep. Second of all, their room is messy. You can't blame them though. Six boys in one room is not a very good combination.

"We're here." The driver spoke again. He opened the van's door for BEAST. "Would you like me to carry her for you?" All of BEAST turned back to you peacefully sleeping. They smiled to themselves.

"I can do it." Hyunseung said nicely. 

Doojun took your bag while Hyunseung carried you to your room. Kikwang opened the door for him and the lights. They all walked into your room and gasped.

"Aish, manager hyung really did a nice job with our baby's room..." Junhyung said under his breath.

"I hope she'll like it when she wakes up..." Dongwoon said smiling. 

Hyunseung placed you in your new bed and your forehead one more time before leaving. Your oppas walked out of your room, giving it one more good look. Then they looked at you with smiles on their faces.

"She looks like an angel." Yoseob said looking at you.

"Well of course she does, she's our sister, remember?" Junhyung said. They let out a laugh before closing your door. 

They all thought the same thing,  'Goodnight my princess. I hope we'll be good to you.'