Missing

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Narrator's POV

 

Minhee gripped onto her phone, scared. Taemin eyed her as she felt her heartbeat go faster. 

"Wh-what do you want Taemin?" She asked nervously.

"For you to come with me to lunch. I heard your stomach growl." He gave her a smirk and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

"Yah! Taemin let go of me!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

 
 
After the fan meeting, BEAST immediately walked off-stage. They each grabbed a water bottle and bowed politely to the people who helped them with their fan meet and greet. 
 
"Kamsahamnida noonas!" Yoseob shouted one last time before they dispersed. He turned to his hyungs, who were talking amongst themselves. "Yah. Have you seen Minhee-ah? I haven't seen her yet..." Yoseob looked around back stage one more time before panicking.
 
The other members quickly stopped talking and looked around as well. After ten minutes of endless searching, they all met at their dressing room hoping she was there. They each entered the room with eagerness, only to see that she wasn't there.
 
"Where can she be?" Dongwoon asked heaving a big sigh. He sat on the couch and rubbed his temples.
 
"It's not like she would leave without telling us..." Kikwang added. He rubbed his chin trying to think where his little sister was.
 
"Junhyung, go ask the guards if they saw Minhee exit the hotel's stage with anyone. I'll try calling her." Junhyung exited the room to follow Doojun's orders.
 
Hyunseung looked around to see if Minhee had left a note, but nothing was there. BEAST had began to panic. 'I wonder where she is...I hope she's safe...'
.
Doojun finished his phone call, but redialed the number again. "Come on Minhee. Please pick up the phone." Doojun tapped his foot hoping for Minhee to answer. But it just went straight to her voicemail.
 
Doojun kicked the couch in anger. Hyunseung, Kikwang, Dongwoon, and Yoseob all let out a deep sigh. Suddenly, the door burst open with Junhyung having an odd look on his face. It was a mix of Junhyung about to cry, scream, and throw up all in one facial expression.
 
"We have to go now." Junhyung's voice had a bad ring to it.
 
"Why? Where's Minhee-ah? Is she safe?" Yoseob questioned as he stood up.
 
"The guards last saw her when she went into SHINee's van."
 
Doojun stood up and fixed his jacket. ". Let's go boys."
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
i know, it's such a short chapter... >///< sorry! i'm working on another one RIGHT NOW. i really want to do a lot tonight. so please be patient!
comments are loved(: thanks for all the support you guys! keep it coming!
 
-kaila