Fan Meeting

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

You stood at the door watching your oppas get makeup from their stylists. The stylists were rushing back and forth, making sure they were perfect. Your oppas were sitting in their chairs cooly as the ajusshis moved back and forth. 'Aish. Oppas wear more makeup than me in a year....'

You had searched through Kikwang's bag to find his glasses since your eyes were irritating you. You wore his glasses and found out that he had the same prescription as you. You also wore his shirt over your tank top and shorts. 

When you came back, your oppas were done and they ran straight to you.

"Minhee-ah!" Yoseob rushed over to you and gave you a big hug.

The others also gave you hugs and you hugged them each tightly. After releasing you, they gave you a good look and shook their head.

Kikwang touched your shirt and glasses, he had a big smile on his face and said "Is that my shirt and glasses?"

You nodded feeling ashamed that you didn't tell him at first. "Mianhae oppa...I didn't mean to go through your stuff without telling you. But I wasn't allowed to go into your dressing room since all the stylist unnies were busy with all of you."

Kikwang softened and pulled you into another hug. "It's okay baby. I think you look cute with my clothes on. But why are you wearing my glasses? What happened to your contacts?"

"They started to irritate my eyes...So I took them off for now...Mianhae."

"It's okay princess." Doojun said softly.

Junhyung and Hyunseung spun you around to look at your back. "Yah, from the back it looks like you have no shorts on. Just those leggings of yours..." Hyunseung said trying to pull your shorts down. "Who bought these shorts for you?! These are too short for my princess." 

"Oppa...The stylists that bought my other clothes bought this for me. And isn't it that you were the one who packed my clothes?" Hyunseung looked down at his shoes. 'She's right...'

Junhyung face-palmed himself and said, "Next time, bring all pants. The fanboys might stare at her when we bring her onstage."

Your heart felt like it stopped when you heard Junhyung's last words. "On-on stage?!"

Before you said anything their manager pushed them the other way. "Yah come on boys! The B2UTIES are waiting, and so is the press! Minhee-ah wait on stage left. Your oppas will enter through stage right." 

Your oppas gave you a thumbs up before they left. "Oppa!"

You ran after them and stopped them. Puzzled they looked at you for a moment. You stood on your toes and gave them each a kiss on the cheek and left. "See you on stage oppas!"

They all stood there watching you leave. Junhyung put a hand to the cheek you kissed and turned to the others. "That was the first time she kissed us." The others had their mouths open all except for Doojun.

"Nah. She gave me a kiss last night when we fell asleep. Losers." Doojun ran away from Junhyung before he could hit him.

You stood at stage right and watched your oppas enter on the stage. They waved and bowed to the fans. They looked at you and you gave them a thumbs up. 'I hope my good luck kiss helps them!'

Doojun took the microphone and said, "Annyongahaesayo B2UTIES!" They all screamed louder and waved the B2ST banners in the air.

"We would like to introduce you to a very special person to us." Doojun started. "She has been gone from us for 15 years, but we're glad that she's with us now. Please treat her like you treat us. We love her so much."

Junhyung his microphone and said, "Our baby sister, Yong Minhee."

Yoseob left the stage to get you. He dragged you onto the stage and whispered, "Don't worry, oppas are here."

You looked out to the crowd. They were all awing and screaming as you walked towards your oppas.

"See? I told you that they'll like you." Hyunseung whispered in your ear. 

"Princess, why don't you introduce yourself to the B2UTIES?" Kikwang said into the mic.

The fans screamed even louder when they heard Kikwang call you princess. Kikwang handed you the microphone. You gave the B2UTIES a polite bow and said, "Annyonghaesayo, Minhee imnida. Please treat me well." They all waved to you and smiled.

'So this is what it's like to be an idol?' You smiled to yourself and handed Kikwang the microphone.

Before you headed offstage, you heard a fan call out to you, "Minhee-ah! Where's Taemin?"

You paused and heard the crowd repeat what that one fan had said. You turned to your oppas to see what to do. They had an angry expression on their face. You were handed a microphone from off-stage to answer the fans.

"Taemin and I are just friends. We aren't dating. I just saw him one day, and decided to say hi. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." You bowed to the fans and exited stage right. Your oppas gave you a smile and turned back to the fans.

'That's our girl.' They all thought. 'That should keep the fans content. The media will cool down on Minhee-ah now.'

BEAST performed Beautiful for the fans and sat down at the tables to sign the albums. 50 lucky fans were chosen to get their albums signed personally by the boys. You stood backstage and smiled. You let out a sigh. 'I hope that what I said will calm the press down. I don't want to see oppas angry ever again.'

Your oppas gave you a smile when you met eyes with them. They waved hi to you and you motioned for them to continue signing the albums. 

"Oppa! Your sister is so pretty. How old is she?" One of the fans asked Junhyung.

"She's 15. Thank you so much." He smiled at the fan, which caused her to giggle.

"I'm glad the B2UTIES are taking the news well." Kikwang said to Junhyung. 

"So am I. I think everything will go well from now on." Doojun added. 

"Now we can focus on making our baby sister even happier than she is now." Hyunseung added.

They all gave each other a high-five and continued to sign the albums.

While they were signing, you looked at the time. 1:30 PM. 'Aish, I'm so hungry.' You felt your stomach growl in agreement. 'I don't think oppas will mind if I got something to eat.'

You turned around to head out of the hotel and find something to eat. But then you saw someone enter through the emergency exit with a smirk on his face. Your felt your heart skip a beat as he walked towards you. He eyed you up and down, and his lips. 

"Nice to finally see you again Minhee."