The End? I Don't Think So.

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Junhyung's POV

Where's Minhee? Where's my princess?? I can't help but worry about her. After talking to SHINee hyungs, we finally catched up and everything and they still aren't here! What if Taemin never found her? What if she got taken away from us for real? What if she decided to jump off of that bridge?! What if...

"Junhyung calm down!" Jonghyun screamed at me. Could he read my thoughts?! I didn't think Jonghyun hyung was that smart.

"No, I can't but you're saying your thoughts out loud! And your eyebrow is twitching from anxiety." Onew and Minho started laughing in the background with Doojun and Yoseob. Whatever, make fun of me! Just know that I WILL be avenged!

"Ha. Whatever you say hyung." Jonghyun continued his chit chat with Dongwoon.

Doojun and Key both looked at their phones and then turned back to me. "Minhee-ah hasn't calle or texted yet."

"Neither has Taeminnie..."

Where are they?! Ten minutes until show time and they're still not here! I need to find them! "Fine you guys stay here, I'm going to look for my princess!" How can these people stay so calm? Can't they see that my sister is missing?!

I started walking towards the door. Yoseob then called out, "Hyung I have a feeling that they're coming soon-" BAM! The door hit me smack on the head causing me to fall backwards. I hope that didn't leave a bump, or else the stylist noonas will kill me!

"What the hell? Who are you and why did you ruin my y face?! I swear to God I'm going to kill whoever goes through that door." Everyone was laughing at me. No one even bothered to help me up! God these people make me go crazy.

"Oppa... Mianhae..." Oppa? Last time I checked, all the coordinators are older than me. Wait. That voice. That beautiful cute little voice.

"MY PRINCESS!" As soon as she got through the door, me and the rest of Beast tackled her. We all hugged her until she couldn't breath anymore. "O-O-ppas... We agreed not to show too much skinship in public, remember? The fans would kill me..." She wiggled out of our grip and fixed her clothes. Taemin came through the door as well. "Is it safe to come in?"

"TAEMINNIE!" SHINee said in unison. They too tackled the maknae. "Aww hyungs, not in front of my girlfriend."

Girlfriend? Minhee started blushing. Oh I see they got back together. I can't stop her from growing up. So I just smiled along with hyungs in an approving matter.

"Is my Taemmine afraid to be embarrassed in front of his girlfriend?" Onew said in a baby tone of voice. Key pinched Taemin's cheeks, but Taemin just pushed his hands away and stood next to Minhee who was still blushing like crazy.

His arm slowly began to wrap around her waist. WAIT A SECOND. Protective mode is now on.

"LEE TAEMIN." Dongwoon screamed. Yes, Dongwoon, the maknae, did my job of being the protective brother. "I um. I think we should get ready now. The fans are waiting!"

I pulled Minhee away from Taemin and started hugging her. Soon Hyunseung and Yoseob joined in. "Sandwhich!" Yoseob screamed. Again she moved out of our hug. "Not in public! The fans will kill me! We already talked about this!" I ruffled her hair and said fine. "Oh I see you're getting along now!" She smiled towards SHINee and waved. "Anneyong new oppas! Welcome to my family." She went over to them and gave them each a hug, then went back to Taemin's side.

"Oppas, get ready. It's almost time! And you have to get your microphones!"

"Good luck kisses first!" Doojun screamed. After pecking Doojun's cheek, she continued to kiss the other members. Then it was my turn. You know what they say. The best for last!

"Aww my princess saved the best for last!" I let her kiss me on the cheek twice. I AM the best after all.

Onew coughed. "Erm, we're your oppas too... Where's our good luck kisses?" Minhee smiled and pecked Minho, Key, and Onew on the cheek. When it came to Jonghyun's turn he rejected her.

"Aniyo! Oppa wants a peck on the lips!" Ah Jonghyun. He's still the same skinship loving boy from high school.

"HELL NO KIM JONGHYUN." Taemin's sudden outburst made everyone's mouth drop. I never knew that Taemin could be that way. Minhee hit his shoulder.

"Taemin, Jonghyun oppa was just trying to be friendly! It's just a peck." Jonghyun started to pout cutely. "Aww! See look? He's like a lost puppy!"

"I DON'T CARE IF THIS SO CALLED PUPPY GOT SHOT AND IS DYING FROM BLOOD LOSS, I REFUSE TO LET YOU PECK HIS LIPS!"

She rolled her eyes and did so anyways. I started laughing at Taemin's facial expression after she kissed Jonghyun. It looked like he was about to cry, throw up, and scream at the same time. Jonghyun just smiled happily and stuck his tounge out at Taemin.

"Now, since you all got your good luck kisses, get going! The fans are going crazy out there waiting for all of you!"

Dongwoon took her by the shoulders and kneeled down. "Princess, wait for us backstage okay? There's a chair there for you with all the pocky you want! Just wait for oppas arasso?" She shook her head and Dongwoon kissed her forehead before sending her off.

He patted her and told her to go outside and wait. Before she could leave, Taemin took her by the waist and pulled her close. A LITTLE TOO CLOSE IF YOU ASK ME.

"Wait, where's MY good luck kiss?" Minhee should be either slapping him or pulling away by now! What is she doing?!

"Oppa, I already gave you your goodluck kisses earlier..." EARLIER? AND DID I JUST HERE KISS-ES?! NOT JUST KISS, BUT KISSES?!

"I think I slid something in to make it more special." He winked at her making her blush again. WHAT DID HE SLIDE IN TO MAKE IT MORE SPECIAL?!

"EXCUSE ME BUT WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Kikwang said loudly. Taemin and Minhee just kept on talking and ignored what they said.

"Come on. Just ONE kiss? Please?" Taemin pouted cutely. Minhee please don't fall for his aegeyo! You're related to Yoseob for God's sake! You should know what real aegeyo is!

Minhee quickly pecked his lips and left. "See you after the concert! Hwaiting!" She ran out of the door leaving us. Taemin had a dreamy look on his face.

"Yah Taemin snap out of it! It's showtime!" Minho patted his back to wake him up.

"Neh hyung!"

Now that we're okay with SHINee hyungs, and now that my princess is happy, I guess you could say that we lived happily, ever, after.

 

Narrator's POV

"Good evening Korea! We are Beast!"

"And we are SHINee! Are you ready?" The music started and SHINee and Beast started dancing to Shock. Minhee was dancing by herself backstage while watching her brothers and her boyfriend. After attending all of their practices, Minhee had already picked up the choreography. She was dancing it perfectly without even noticing. From afar, the president of Cube Entertainment and SM were watching her.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" The president of Cube asked.

The president of SM nodded. "I think you should do the honor of asking her. She's the sister of your boy group. While she is only the girlfriend of one of my boys. It's only right to keep family in the business."

The president of Cube nodded. After performing VIU together on stage, both SHINee and Beast met up with Minhee. The fans cheering could still be heard.

"Minhee!" Her brothers ran up to her and hugged her. "How did we do?"

"You guys were amazing! I'm so proud of you oppas!"

"And how was your amazing boyfriend?" Taemin and SHINee also went for hugs. "Amazing as well."

"Minhee-ah! There you are!" The president of Cube came as well. They all bowed to show their respect. "Yes Mr. President?"

He laughed and hugged Minhee. "Ah Minhee! Stop calling me 'Mr. President.' Call me uncle!" He said the last part in English.

"Minhee, my sweet girl, how would you like to become a trainee for Cube Entertainment?" Minhee's jaw dropped to the floor. She gave a little nod at first, but then she became worried.

"But... Mr. Pres- I mean uncle, I'm not that good! And-"

"Not that good?! Why, I saw you doing the choreography to all of the dances perfectly! So, it's a yes?"

"Of course it's a yes!" Her brothers answered for her. Everyone laughed. After the presidents left, Minhee followed her brothers to the dressing room to get ready for a celebration dinner together.

"Oppas?" Minhee said as she held their bags for them. They all turned to her.

"I love you." She smiled and kissed them all on the cheeks. "I'm happy we're family." The boys were sweetened at their baby sister's actions.

Doojun her hair and kissed her forehead. "We love you too."

Junhyung pinched her cheek and Hyunseung pinched the other as well. "Your dragons will always love you princess."

Minhee started laughing. "Why are you guys dragons?!"

"Because the dragon keeps the knight away from entering the castle and getting to the princess!" Yoseob said happily. Kikwang started laughing along wtih the others.

Taemin and the rest of SHINee finished getting ready and went to Minhee. "So does that mean Taeminnie's her night?" Onew said jokingly.

"More like a loser in tin foil." Jonghyun added.

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHOO! IT'S DONE! WHO'S READY FOR THE SEQUEL?!

LINK :: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69217

 

JUST SOME PREVIEWS FOR THE SEQUEL.....

 

Jonghyun wiped off his tears. He became embarrassed that he was crying in front of his dongsaeng. "Minhee-ah?"

She helped him wipe off his tears with her sleeve. "Neh?"

"Whatever you do, stay true to Taeminnie. I know he's difficult, but don't cheat on him. I know what it feels like now to be cheated on. So please... Bear with the maknae.

She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Oppa, I'm not leaving Taemin for anyone anytime soon."

Jonghyun smiled and hugged her, leaning on her shoulder. I hope you stay true to that.

 

~

 

"Oppa do you like her?" Minhee asked Junhyung. Her brother couldn't stop looking at her ever since she got off of the stage.

Junhyung shook his head. "I. I uh. I was just thinking about... What we're going to eat tonight! Yeah. That's it..." And he stared off again.

Minhee let out a soft laugh. Oh Junhyung oppa. You have a little crush on Hara unnie.

 

~

 

After attending training, Minhee checked her phone in case any of her oppas called. Junhyung had left a message.

"Minhee! Princess, as soon as you come home, I think you should meet someone."

Minhee smiled to herself. Though why is it that she doesn't have a good feeling about this relationship?

 

 

~

 

Taemin rubbed the back of his head. "Minhee... How do I say this to you?"

Minhee felt her heart tighten. What did I do wrong? Is it because I've been so busy as a trainee?

"Minhee...." He took her hands in his. "I'm leaving for Japan for a couple of months to promote our Japanese album."

 

 

~

 

Minhee got up from the floor and helped the guy she knocked over up. "Mianhae! I-I was just... I didn't mean to! Mianhae!" She bowed to the stranger.

He brushed off his clothes and smiled. "It's okay. By the way, my name is Dongho."

 

-Meanwhile in Japan-

 

After watching Key and Krystal practice My First Kiss for the next concert, Taemin went out to get them water. When he came back, Key was gone and he was left alone with Krystal.

"Ah, noona here you go. Where'd hyung go?"

Krystal gave him a cute smile. "He went to go get the rest of them so you can practice Replay." She stepped closer to Taemin and held his arm affectionately. No, Minhee will kill Krystal if she finds out about this! "So tell me Taeminnie. Who do you think of when you sing 'Noona neomo yeppo'?" She began his arm.

Taemin backed away slowly and said, "Um. I don't really think of anyone. Since the girl I like is younger than me, I can't really call her noona." Taemin smiled sheepishly.

Krytal pouted. "Well, if you ever want a noona instead of that girl you like so you can sing that, you can always call me." She winked at him and went out of the room.

 

~

 

 

 

ARE YOU EXCITED YET?!

THANKS TO ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS, PLEASE SUB TO THE SEQUEL!!!

I LOVE YOU!