Real or Not

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ab0uQc_OXM&feature=fvst

be sure to listen to this as you read!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

 

 

Minhee watched Taemin disappear as he ran down the hallway. Minhee felt her hands sweating and her heart beating faster than lightning.

"What the ! Where is she then!" Minhee heard Hyunseung's voice come closer. Soon all six boys were in front of Minhee. Minhee gave them a weak smile and ran up to them. 

Minhee landed into Junhyung's arms first. Junhyung hugged his baby sister tightly around her waist. He her hair as she hugged his neck. "Minhee-ah, where have you been? Do you know that oppas have been looking all day? Do you know what time it is? It's 8:00! You know how worried-"

Yoseob pulled Minhee out of Junhyung's arms and hugged her. "Minhee...Princess don't leave oppas again arasso?" 

MInhee softened and said, "Mianhae oppas. I won't do that again." Minhee hugged Yoseob tigtly and moved onto Doojun. 

"Baby, where have you been?" Doojun hugged his sister and smelled her hair. "Did you go to the ocean?"

Minhee hugged Hyunseung and nodded. Hyunseung refused to let go, but Kikwang pushed him back so he could recieve his hug.

Kikwang tightly hugged Minhee. "Oppa. I. Can't. Breath." Kikwang pulled away and apologized. Dongwoon picked up Minhee and spun her around in the hallway. Doojun opened the door to their hotel room and pushed everyone in.

As the door closed, Doojun pulled Minhee in another hug. All of them sat on the couch and looked at Minhee. "Yah. I don't want you to go swimming without us arasso? The waves might take you far away from us." 

"Arasso. I'm sorry oppas. But I-" Minhee paused to think of an explanation why she was gone. "I got hungry so I left the hotel to eat."

All of her oppas eyed her and asked, "Is that the truth?" Minhee nodded. 'Sort of....'

Kikwang immediately went straight to the point. "Then why did we hear that you entered the SHINee van with Taemin?" Minhee looked down in shame. 

"He offered me a ride and-"

"And you took it?!" Kikwang suddenly burst in. His sudden raise in voice made Minhee flinch back. Her eyes became watery. She had never seen her oppas angry at her before. "You know what we said about SHINee! Didn't we say to stay away from them?!"

"Minhee-ah why did you do that?" Yoseob asked her. All of her oppas were highly disappointed.

"Mianhae oppa...I won't do it again." With those last few words, Minhee got up and went to her bedroom. As she got up, tears rolled down her cheeks. The boys saw her tears and felt shame for yelling at her. 

"Yah. Kikwang, look now she's crying. It'll be hard for me to sleep tonight." Doojun scolded Kikwang.

Kikwang remained straight-faced until he slapped the couch. "I didn't want her to cry. I was just worried about her, and then she went with Taemin, and then-"

"Hyung. We were all worried. Next time don't raise your voice. Now we know how sensitive she is." 

"I don't like Taemin hyungs." Yoseob added. Junhyung stood up and put his ear to the door to Minhee's room. He could hear Minhee sniffing. 

"She's crying still." Junhyung let out a sigh and reached for the doorknob. Dongwoon stopped him and pulled him back to the couch. "Let's talk first. Let her calm down."

"I didn't mean for her to get scared of me." Kikwang said softly. "When she's upset, I feel upset too. I just want the best for her."

Hyunseung patted Kikwang's back and said, "We all do. But we can't scold her like that anymore."

"Just keep her away from those SHINee boys." Doojun said confidently. "Kikwang and I will share a bed in the other bedroom along with Dongwoon and Hyunseung. Yoseob and Junhyung stay with Minhee-ah."

They all followed their leader and got ready for bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

I could hear oppas talk about me in the other room. I wiped my tears away, but somehow they still kept on coming down from my eyes. 'Why am I so emotional? Maybe it's almost time for my monthly gift...'

I looked around the room and saw two beds. 'Hmm. So there's two beds here and two beds there. I guess I have my own bed.'

I changed into my pajamas and laid down. I charged my phone next to me so that I could hear it if Yoonhee called. I looked at my phone.

12 New Messages

Most of them were worried text messages from oppas, but one really caught my eye. 

are your oppas mad at you? hope you have a good night's sleep. see you soon(; - Taemin

'How did he get into my contact list?' I responded to him quickly before oppas came in. 

yeah, but it's fine. good night to you too~ ^^ 

I put my phone underneath my pillow and let out a sigh. I wrapped the blankets around me and closed my eyes. As soon as I turned to my sleeping position, oppas came in.

"Shh. She's sleeping already." I could hear Doojun oppa whisper. Each of them came to me and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight princess."

Everyone left except for Kikwang oppa. He sat down next to me and brushed the hair out of my face. "Mianhae. I didn't mean to make you cry. Forgive oppa." He gave me another kiss on the forehead and left.

I felt guilty for making oppa feel bad. I think I made each of them worry even more. I heard the door close so I got up from bed. But I saw Yoseob and Junhyung oppa there.

"Minhee-ah! Your awake!" Yoseob rushed over to me, making me fall onto the bed. Junhyung pulled Yoseob off of me and hugged me tightly. 

"Oppas are so sorry! We didn't mean for you to cry." Yoseob piled on top of me and Junhyung. I hugged both of them tightly and said, "Mianhae for making you worried..."

Junhyung oppa gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Our princess is too nice." 

I went back into my bed happily and watched oppas come into bed with me. "Oppas, there's another bed over there. You don't have to  be squished here with me."

They both shook their heads and snuggled closer to me. Yoseob then said, "Nah. It's more comfy over here." He kissed my forehead and wished me goodnight. I used Junhyung's arms as a pillow as he hugged me around my waist. I faced Yoseob oppa and held his hand as we fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

 

Taemin reached his hotel room and snuck into the door. When he the lights, he saw Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Onew at the table eating chicken.

Jonghyun looked up first and said, "So how was the date?"

Onew kept eating and didn't notice Taemin. Key smirked and said, "Did you do what we told you to?"

"Everything's set." Taemin walked towards them and grabbed a water bottle. He slowly drank it as he thought about Minhee. 'I wonder how she's doing. Maybe she didn't get my message yet...'

Minho patted his back and said, "Good job maknae. She should have fallen for you by now." Taemin nodded to Minho and continued his thoughts. 'My heart is still beating fast. The slightest thought of her makes me nervous.'

Jonghyun noticed the maknae lost in his own world and stood up. "Yah. Don't tell me you fell for her too!"

Taemin woke up and eyed Jonghyun. "Why would I? She's just for revenge. She doesn't mean anything to me." Somehow, those last words hurt Taemin inside.

Jonghyun smirked and said, "Good. Keep up the act though. When she's really into you, that's when you tear her apart." 

Taemin nodded and said, "I'm going to bed. I've had a long day. Goodnight hyungs." 

Jonghyun, Key, and Minho nodded to Taemin. They gave him a thumbs up before he entered the bedroom. Onew kept on eating, and didn't notice the maknae in the first place.

Taemin laid down in bed and looked at his phone.

1 New Message

Taemin opened the message and smiled to himself.

yeah, but it's fine. good night to you too~ ^^ 

Taemin let out a sigh and closed his phone. He looked up at the ceiling and gathered his thoughts.

'Why are you making me so nervous? Why do you make me want you more?'

Taemin closed his eyes and shook his head. 

'No. This is all fake. I must be a better actor than I thought. These feelings aren't real.'

Taemin nodded in agreement. He turned to his side and looked at his phone. He remembered what Jonghyun had said in the kitchen.

'But why do I feel like this? Why am I so hurt whenever I hear something badly of you?'

Taemin threw the pillow at the wall in frustration.

'This is all fake. My feelings for you aren't real. Let's just hope, you think it is.'

Taemin closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep. Though he tried to shake Minhee out of his head, she kept coming back to him.