What a Coincidence

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

After having a talk with oppas, I quickly changed out of my dreanched school uniform. I still don't understand who pulled the sprinklers that time. I needed time to think. What Sunhi said about me hurt. It hurt A LOT. I was begginning to think she was right. About everything... About me not being good enough to be the baby sister of BEAST, and for Taemin not being able to love me. It really put me in a sad mood.

I put on Yoseob oppa's swagger shirt and white jean shorts. I just let my hair flow down under my shoulders. I stepped out of my room and saw that oppas were fast asleep on the floor. They look so cute when they sleep! I tapped Yoseob on the shoulder and he slowly lifted his eyelids.

"Oppa, I'm going to the park across the dorm for a little bit. It's still early, I promise I'll be home before dark." 

Yoseob oppa was basically still half-asleep. "Neh, be home soon arasso?" He blinked a couple of times before dropping back into a deep slumber. I couldn't help but giggle at oppa.

I kissed him quickly on the cheek and headed towards the park. I remember when omma used to bring me here when I was little. I walked around the exterior of the park observing a couple at a wishing well throwing a coin in. That really reminded me of Taemin for some reason..

Okay, I admit it. I like Lee Taemin.

Not surprising to me actually. He's cute, and funny, and he's a REALLY GOOD DANCER. But what puts me down is what Sunhi said. She's sorta right. I mean, why would Taemin ever like me?

Because you're pure unlike all the other girls out there.

Woah. Hey there conscience! What's up?

The fact that you're in love with a SHINee member. Hehe, so...when are you going to tell him?

In...love? OHOHOHOHOHOHOH no. Oppas will kill me if I say I'm in love. It's just a minor crush..

Whatever you say...Sometimes you have to risk things to be happy.

But I'm already happy with oppas! 

You know you'd be happier with Taemin as your guy...;D

Well..

Just tell him already! He wants you to tell him.

Oh no...I'm not-

Good enough? Please honey, you make his heart skip a beat. 

Aww thanks. But...I don't know.

You're going to miss your chance with him if you don't act fast!

But! Wait! I can't just tell him. He'd probably reject me!

Would you open your eyes for once! He likes you! He thinks about you every single second! Look in front of you for an answer!

Fine. I'll do the trick omma taught me. I closed my eyes and spun around three times saying, "What should I do? What should I do? Show me the answer now!" 

When I opened my eyes I saw a guy sitting on a park bench looking into space. He looked like an idol trying to hide from the public. 

Wait a second.

Is that really...

"Taemin?"