A Peaceful Day

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76dleILp2K0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

 

"Minhee-ah! Princess! WAKE UP!" 

You woke up to hear Yoseob screaming and shaking you. You rubbed your eyes to see him smiling happily at you. 

"Minhee, we're spending the whole day with you! You little missy are the center of our world today! Not that it isn't already." Yoseob pulled you up and pecked you on the cheek. He started tickling you and you started to laugh loudly.

"Oppa! Stop! My sides hurt!" You tried to hide from Yoseob trying to tickle you. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN HERE?" Kikwang came in wearing an apron. He was holding a spatula in his hand and he had a funny expression on his face. You and Yoseob started laughing at Kikwang's appearance.

"Ha! Hyung! What happened to you?" Yoseob said trying to catch his breath.

"Oppa, you look funny." You giggled.

"Yah, I'm making breakfast with the others." Kikwang walked towards you and sat on the side of the bed. "Princess, oppa is sorry for yesterday. Can you forgive me? I promise not to make my baby cry anymore." You laughed and gave Kikwang a hug. 

"Oppa, I was never mad. Truthfully I don't know why I cried. Mianhae for making you worried. And for being to emotional." Kikwang hugged you tightly and used his weight to make both of you fall to the matress. "Timber!" 

Yoseob pouted and said, "Yah. I want to be a part of this hug fest too!" 

"Um, how are you and oppas cooking? We don't have a kitchen." 

Yoseob and Kikwang smiled at each other and brought you to the balcony. There, Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Doojun were grilling meat. Dongwoon was looking out at the ocean in his own world.

"Minhee-ah!" Dongwoon spun around and gave you a tight hug.

"Aish, why is everyone hugging me so tightly this morning?" You asked teasingly. 

After a nice hot shower, you returned to your oppas. You wore a simpe white v-neck and jean shorts. You put on your contacts and headed outside to the living room. You and your oppas all ate the meat that they cooked comfortably. 

"Princess, is it okay if we go to the beach today?" Junhyung asked as he wiped your mouth.

You giggled and nodded. "Neh, but what about your schedules? I thought the reason we came here was because your promoting." You finished your rice and drank your water.

"That was only yesterday. We have all of today and tomorrow together. Well, half of tomorrow." Hyunseung sang.

"Woah, okay! So when can we leave oppas?" They smiled happily at your cuteness. Doojun left and came back with a beach tote. "Right now."

The day consisted of just you and your oppas together. Yoseob was dragged to the ocean by the members many times. You too were dragged, but not as badly as Yoseob oppa.  Your oppas had chicken fights in the water also. They told you to just watch since they were afraid that you would get hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvTWnePgoos

You and your oppas kept splashing each other and laughing. You stayed and watched the sunset together before heading back to the hotel. 

"B 2 S T" You helped them spell out their band name in the sand.

You sat down and watched the sunset. After fooling around, your oppas walked back to you and sat down. Without noticing them, a tear ran down your cheek. 

'Omma, I really miss you. When I come back to Seoul, I promise to take care of your ashes.'

"Princess, are you okay?" Hyunseung asked as he looked at the tear running down to the sand.

"Neh. I just miss omma." You felt more tears coming along, but you stopped them. Junhyung hugged you from behind and rested his head on your shoulder.

"She seems like a good person. She raised you well." Doojun said as he also admired the sunset.

You leaned your head on Junhyung's head and let out a few more tears. "Oppas?"

"Neh?" They all replied in unison.

"I love you. Thank you for taking me in..." Junhyung's hug got tighter on you. 

'Meeting my oppas is the happiest thing that's ever happened to me.'

As you were watching the sunset with your oppas, five boys peered over from behind you. They were all hidden behind a few rocks and looked at you with binoculars. 

"She looks like she's crying." Jonghyun said. Taemin immeadiatly grabbed the binoculars to take a look at you. "Woah, maknae why would you care?" 

Taemin took his eyes off you for a second to think. 'Why would I care?'

Minho hit Taemin's head lightly and shook him. "I'm telling you Taemin. You better not fall for her. It will ruin our plan of revenge!"

"He's right Taemin. Control yourself." Key added as he put on his sunglasses.

Onew was busy looking at the sunset. He was in his own little world again, just like how when he eats chicken.

Taemin nodded and continued to look at you. He watched how perfectly the sun hit your face. How your eyes sparkled from the tears you just released. 

"Whenever your done, go back to the van. We have to go before they do." Onew directed. The four of them left Taemin in his daydream.

'Somehow, I can't help stare at you Yong Minhee. Something about you makes me different.'

Taemin walked back to the van with his hyungs. 

You turned her head to see Taemin walking back to the van. 

'So he came?' You thought. 'You make me have butterflies Lee Taemin.'

You blinked trying to collect your thoughts. Your oppas were staring into the ocean as the sun reflected light onto the waves. You turned back to see the van head to the hotel. You let out a sigh and looked at the ocean.

'Though I like you, we can't be together. I have to get that fact in my mind.' You closed your eyes and felt the sea breeze tickle your cheeks. 'But something inside of me hopes that we can be together one day, despite our differences.'