Back to Seoul, Time for School

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Third Person POV

 

On the way back to Seoul, your oppas were fast asleep. 'Aish, oppas are always tired due to their schedules...' 

Kikwang was asleep on your lap while Dongwoon was heavily snoring on your shoulder. Suddenly, you felt your phone vibrate causing Kikwang to move. You carefully took your phone out of your pocket making sure Dongwoon wouldn't be disturbed. You unlocked your phone to see that you recieved a text message. From Taemin.

hey, i didn't get a chance to say bye. i miss you already ;) -taemin

You felt your cheeks get warm as you read the text. You quickly responded.

i miss you too oppa. hope to see you soon!~

You let out a sigh and felt a smile creep onto your face. You couldn't help feel butterflies in your stomach. Holding your phone tight, you remembered what had happened the night before. That kiss made you feel different now. Thought in the back of your mind, you had a feeling that something would end your happiness. But you still tried to stay positive. Soon, Taemin responded to your text.

trust me, you will. i want you~

Shocked, you almost dropped your phone on Kikwang. You read the text over again and felt more butterflies. You decided not to respond to it, and if he asked what happened later on, that you would say you fell asleep.

Meanwhile, SHINee also decided to return to Seoul. Taemin took out his phone and texted you.

hey, i didn't get a chance to say bye. i miss you already ;) -taemin

He smirked and closed his phone. Jonghyun stared at him and took his phone. He read what he had sent to you and chuckled. "Good job maknae, I really am proud of you."

Onew and Minho also took the phone and read it. Onew's jaw dropped and stared at Taemin. "Wow. I never knew you had a dark side." 

"I like it." Minho added.

Key was the last to look at the text message. He nodded in approval and looked out the window. 

Taemin's phone vibrated from the text from you. He looked at it and smiled.

i miss you too oppa. hope to see you soon!~

Taemin smirked evilishly and turned to his hyungs. Jonghyun took Taemin's phone and replied;

trust me, you will. i want you~

Jonghyun threw the phone back to Taemin for him to read his reply. Taemin smiled and tucked his phone away. 

"So what do I do next hyungs?" Taemin folded his legs and waited for them to answer. Minho leaned into Taemin and whispered something. Taemin eagerly nodded earning a smile from his band mates. 'Let the games begin.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

 

Soon you had to start school again. You and your oppas had already properly burried your mother when you came back from Jeju Island. Your oppas tried to get you to stay out of school for another week, but you refused to be left behind.

"Please! Princess you can't leave us alone!" Hyunseung held onto your leg before you left for school.

Yoseob hugged you from behind and tried to stop you from moving. "Oppa, you all have to work too! You have your own schedules to do! We'll still get to see each other after school..." 

Junhyung came from the kitchen wearing an apron causing Hyunseung to let go of your feet. "Ha! Hyung you look like my umma!" Junhyung shot Hyunseung a glare and handed you a bento box. "Here's your lunch okay? Our schedules are done the time your school ends, so we'll be picking you up, arasso?" You nodded and smiled at your oppas.

"If you want us to pick you up earlier, just call us arasso? Anytime is fine. We can always leave the radio station early if you want to come home..." Kikwang said as he handed you your backpack.

Again, you shook your head and said, "I'll just wait until school is over. I wanna spend time with Yoonhee. I'll see you all later. Bye!" You quickly got out of Yoseob's hug and ran for the door hoping that they wouldn't try and stop you again. But Dongwoon blocked your way and said, "Uh-uh-uh. We want our goodbye kisses first." You sighed and kissed each of them on the cheek and left.

"Aish, I'm worried hyungs." Yoseob said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why? She's only going to school Seobie." Doojun said as he got ready for their schedules. 

"But it's her first day at school after we announced that we were her brothers! And after the Taemin rumor what if-"

Junhyung covered Yoseob's mouth. "Don't speak of his name in our house." 

Dongwoon let out a sigh and said, "I'm sure she'll be fine. If anything goes wrong, she'll call us...right?" He turned to Doojun.

Doojun nodded reassuringly to the rest of them. "We shouldn't be worrying. We'll see her as soon as we're done with our schedules. And Dongwoon is right, she'll call if something goes wrong. Now hurry, we should get there early so we can pick Minhee-ah up early as well." Doojun put on his shoes and waited outside for the rest of them. But Doojun could feel something wrong in his gut. 'I really hope my words are right about Minhee...'