Run You Idiot!

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

MInhee's (Your) POV

As soon as Taemin finished talking, I ran. I didn't know where I was going but I have to get away from Taemin and the rest of them.

"Minhee! Minhee stop running!" Doojun cried behind me.

I went to the nearest emergency exit away from the guards and started walking around the city. I don't care if I miss the concert, I need to get away from them. Taemin, why did you do this to me? Why did you just use me? I felt tears roll down my cheeks. "Stop it Minhee, it's better you got hurt rather than your brothers." I told myself to stop crying, but the tears just kept on flowing down my eyes like a waterfall.

My heart was in pain. I thought Taemin and I were real? I thought he actualy liked me. But in reality he only used me. Him and the rest of SHINee used me. Does everyone I care for leave me at some point in my life?

I walked towards a bridge and sat on the end, letting my feet dangle over the water below. Minhee, don't get any thoughts okay? Just think to yourself. But what is there to think? You already heard it all. He USED you. Get that in your mind. Even if he came back, it's too late. He already broke my heart.

 

Doojun's POV

I lost Minhee after I turned the corner. Damnit! "Hyung did you see her?" Dongwoon was out of breath. He shook his head sadly. "No..."

Junhyung and Kikwang came as well. "We asked the security guards if they saw her. They said that they didn't see her go out of the building."

"She isn't in the crowd or in any of the dressing rooms either..." Hyunseung said as he sat down. He rested his head on his arm in a depressing way. "Where could she have gone?"

I couldn't answer them. I feel so bad right now. I feel like a bad leader and a bad brother. "It's okay guys. Two hours until the concert starts. Maybe she just needs air. Keep your heads high, the B2uties are waiting for us." I patted Kikwang on the shoulder.

Junhyung raked his hand through his hair aggresively. "My princess. She's gone. And I have no idea where she is." Dongwoon sat down next to Hyunseung and rested his head on his back. "Doojun hyung is right. We have to keep our heads high. The fans are waiting, and Minhee just needs to calm down. So do we,"

"Hyung, our sister just ran off heartbroken. I can't stay calm! What if she gets kidnapped or something? What if she goes crazy and jumps off of a bridge?" Kikwang started losing it. He hit his head against the wall and sighed. "How can I even call myself her brother? I didn't even know she liked Taemin, let alone that she was DATING him!"

"I knew." Yoseob appeared around the corner as calm as ever. "Yoseob where were you?" I questioned him. He shrugged his shoulders. "I was talking to SHINee hyungs."

Okay... Back to the subject of Yoseob knowing about Minhee's love life and not telling us. "What do you mean by 'I knew'?" He laughed. "I knew eversince their second date. You guys are just so clueless."

Hyunseung's head popped up. "What do you mean we're clueless?!"

"They already went on their SECOND date? How many dates have they had?!" I was panicking. Who knows what that maknae thinks of doing with my sister.

"Only three, but I still knew unlike you guys." Yoseob started pacing in the hallway. Junhyung grabbed his shoulder when he walked by him and said, "Explain. Now."

Yoseob pushed Junhyung's hand off. "Wait until the concert to show skinship. But anyways, remember that day when Minhee came home late from the park?"

I nodded. "What about that day?"

"When she came home and she was about to change, I needed something in the room. I was about to knock but she was on the phone with somebody. I always had a feeling she was hiding something from us, so I sort of listened in on what she was saying. She called someone oppa on the phone, so I knew it was a guy. I was about to burst through the door and interrogate her, but then I thought to myself, 'Minhee is a big girl now. Though we baby her, she has big girl feelings.' so I let her talk to whoever it was. Then one day when she went out, I followed her. She was wearing a pretty dress, so I wanted to see who she was meeting. Though she said it was her friend, I knew it was the guy she'd been talking to on the phone. I just wanted to know who she had a crush on. I followed her into a restaurant, even until she reached the private room. The guards didn't let me in at first, but after I took off my disguise they let me in and I told them not to tell the guy she was meeting that I was there. I saw her smiling next to Taemin as they ate. I wasn't angry or anything, in fact," Yoseob paused and smilied remembering that day. "They looked so cute, I was awwing as they ate. Taemin was a complete gentleman around her, and he made her happy. After that day, I knew that Taemin and Minhee were dating. I figured, 'Why not? Taemin's a good guy. He wouildn't to anything to her. And my baby sister deserves whatever makes her happy.'"

After Yoseob's long speech, we were left with nothing to say. Dongwoon was the first to speak up. "So why didn't you tell us?"

"Because. After what happened during our high school days, you guys would've caused trouble at SHINee's place. And that wouldn't make our baby happy, would it?"

He was right. If we were to walk over to their house and kill all of them, Minhee would've cried and killed us as well. Junhyung walked by me and put his hand on my shoulder. "Hyung. We have to fix this."

Dongwoon and Hyunseung stood up as well and Kikwang followed. "Everything." Kikwang repeated. "Our relationship with SHINee hyungs, and Minhee's relationship with Taemin."

I nodded. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go find that pabo."

"Let us come with you." Was that...Onew's voice? 

All of SHINee came to us with their heads down. "Hyungs...we're sorry. We didn't mean to hurt your sister. I-I-" 

Key stepped up and finished for him. "We're stupid for holding up a grudge since high school. We're stupid idiots who didn't even think of others. We just want to make things right between Minhee-ah and Taemin....and us." 

Jonghyun lifted his head up and said, "We really are sorry hyungs." 

"Friends?" Minho said.

I looked at the other members and I knew immediately that we had the same thought. "No." Yoseob said seriously. 

Junhyung laughed at SHINee when their heads went back to the floor again. "We're brothers." 

 

Taemin's POV

I made my way to the rooftop of the building. I watched the fans enter the building with their signs.

My heart hurts. I can't believe I did that! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! How can I do that to Minhee? Why did I do that to Minhee? Honestly, I just feel like lying down in bed and doing nothing. I don't want to do the concert. I don't want to see hyungs. I'm not in the mood to do anything. 

I hurt her. She was the most important thing in the world to me, and I hurt her.  Even I wouldn't take myself back! I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Minhee properly. This is the end, isn't it?

"TAEMIN. TAEMIN." Jonghyun hyung came through the door of the stairway panting. Soon the rest of them came with Beast. 

"Taemin..." He put a hand on my shoulder trying to catch his breath. 

"What do you want." I said coldly. I can never hate hyungs. But I sure am mad at them right now. 

"We want you to find our sister." Kikwang said.

I scoffed. "Why? Don't you hate me? Why don't you just push me off of the building right now? I hurt your precious baby. HURT! Don't you get it?" I stood on the edge of the building. "Or do you want me to just jump off by myself?"

"LEE TAEMIN YOU GET OFF OF THERE RIGHT NOW!" Key started to yell at me. This honestly isn't the time to go all Key-umma. 

"Go and find your girl right this instant!" Minho shouted as he tried to reach for my arm. I pushed his hand away and laughed. 

"You guys are just so confusing. Why do you want me to find her? So you can hurt her again? So you can get joy from me seeing her in pain?" 

Dongwoon finally lost it. "LISTEN HERE MAKNAE YOU GET YOUR OVER TO MINHEE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I'LL-"

"I'll what? I already lost the most important thing to me!" 

"She's waiting for you idiot! You think Minhee would want you to waste time with her?! Go and find her NOW!" Junhyung yelled. I could hear a bunch of fans talking, asking where the noise was coming from. 

"She wouldn't wait for someone like me." I said. 

Yoseob came through the door and ran over to us. "The guards said they saw Minhee walk towards the bridge!" 

The bridge? Why would she go there? I stepped off of the edge and walked towards Yoseob. "The...bridge?" 

"YES THE BRIDGE THAT'S WHAT HE JUST SAID YOU IDIOT." Hyunseung yelled over me. 

Yoseob put an arm on my shoulder and said, "When I told you she was waiting for you, I meant it. I want you to find her. You make her happy. You're the one she needs. No matter how stupid you are, she still likes you. So please, find her." 

I felt my eyes get watery. Is that how much she likes me? Yoseob is right. I have to find her. She's waiting for me, and I'm wasting my time. I need to find her and I need to be with her.  "Why don't you hate me?"

Yoseob smiled and shook me. "Yah. I could never hate my hyung. Let alone, the guy that makes my baby sister's hear thump like crazy." I got butterflies at the thought of that. Minhee's heartbeat gets faster...for me? How sweet... 

"What are you waiting for?!" Junhyung said.

"Only an hour until showtime!" Doojun added.

Junhyung turned me towards the staircase and pushed me. "When you come back you should be fine with my sister! Bring her back for us! And no kissing after you make up. Arasso?" I nodded and faced all of them. Hyungs and Beast, well now they're my hyungs again, are friends again. The only thing missing from my happy ending is her.

"What are you waiting for?" Jonghyun shouted the same time as Key. "RUN YOU IDIOT!"