The Beginning

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

 

"Minhee! Have fun at school! See you later!"

Your mom waved goodbye to you before leaving. You walked through the halls of your new high school. As you walked though the school, you saw a group of girls with their skirts farther than mid-thigh. 'Hm, I guess they read the dress code wrong.' You thought to yourself. You pushed your glasses up as you walked past them. You heard them giggle as you went towards your locker. 'They must be laughing since they found out about their mistake.' You smiled to yourself as you got the correct books for your first class out of your locker. You closed your locker only to see the girls with the short skirts.

"Hi there, I'm Yong Minhee!" You smiled at them and politely bowed. You pushed your glasses up again, and held your books close to your chest.

The three girls looked at each other and laughed. "Hi. I'm Sunhi, and we are the queenkas of the school." Sunhi looked at you from head to toe. The two girls behind her whispered to each other and nodded. 

You looked at them with confusion, then you realized you were going to be late to class. "Well I'll see you later! Class will start soon. Bye!" As soon as you took a step Sunhi took you by the arm and pulled you back.

"Listen um...Minhee...Since you're new here, I guess I'll cut you some slack. So I'll just assign you our homework for the week. We'll get some other nerd to do our projects." 

You looked at them with an odd expression. "I don't think it's right to do someone else's work. I mean, if I'm doing all the work, you won't learn anything! I can tutor you though. I like helping my classmates that are having trouble."

The three girls had their mouths wide open. They were shocked that you offered them help. You just stood there smiling as Sunhi stared at you. "Listen new girl, you may be new here, but that doesn't mean you can talk to us with disrespect. Do our homework or else you'll get hurt. Arasso?" She gave you a mean look and walked past you, hitting your shoulder causing your books to fall. The other two girls followed, kicking your books further away from you.

You sighed and bent down to pick your books up. 'Aish why does this always happen to me?' You shook the thought out of your head and walked to class. Suddenly, the principal found you in the halls. He approached you with a serious expression on his face. 'Had the bell rung already? Am I in trouble for being in the halls?' Thoughts clouded your mind as the man approached you. You held tightly onto your books and felt your hands starting to get moist. 

"Yong Minhee," he started, "Your mother is in the hospital."