Off to Jeju Island

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's (Your) POV


I woke up to see that I was once again in my oppas van. I was laying on Junhyung's lap and he was listening to his iPod. I got up and rubbed my eyes. 'Gosh, I have to stop falling asleep so much...' Junhyung oppa took out his earphones and my hair. I felt my face for my glasses, but nothing was there. Yet, I can see everything so clearly.

"Oppa, what happened to my glasses?" I looked around and saw that I had woken up Kikwang and Hyunseung oppa from their nap. Around them were backpacks and duffel bags.

"We replaced them with contacts. Do you like them baby?" Junhyung tilted his head to the side to get a better look at me. I felt my eyes and felt no difference.

"They don't hurt, so I really like them." I smiled at Junhyung oppa who was busy laughing at my cutenss.
I turned around to my other oppas and looked at the bags again. "Oppa where are we going? Why are there bags?"

Dongwoon oppa smiled at me as he stretched his arms. "To Jeju Island baby. We have a fan meeting there today. But we decided to stay there for three more days after today so we can spend it with you."

My mouth dropped as I heard the words Jeju Island. "Jeju Island?! That means we're going onto a plane?! I've never been on a plane! Wait oppa, I didn't pack!"

Doojun oppa beamed at me and said, "Calm down my princess, we already packed for you. See?" He held up the Hello Kitty duffel bag and smiled. Again, how do oppas know I love Hello Kitty?

"Kamahamnida oppa!" I hugged Doojun oppa tightly.

Yoseob oppa suddenly woke up from his nap and came in between me and oppa. "Don't forget about your Yoseob oppa! You get your aegeyo from me!" I gave him a tight hug and chuckled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Narrator's POV


"So how's the media taking the 'big news'?" Jonghyun asked Onew as he took a sip out of his coke. "Ah, I remember our high school days. You remember how much Junhyung loves coke? Ha. I bet he'll trade Minhee for a bottle."

Onew turned away from his computer to laugh at Jonghyun. "All the fans are wondering who she is." He deeply chuckled and leaned back his chair. "This'll be good."

Minho stood up from the couch to throw away his empty chip bag. "I wonder how BEAST is doing." He smirked at Jonghyun as he passed him. Jonghyun playfully punched his shoulder and looked at Key. Key was looking at the computer now with Onew. He was biting his lower lip and nodded in pleasure.

"Yah. Did you boys download ? The fans are going to kill us..."

Taemin walked over and glanced at the screen. "Ooh. I never knew she was this hot."

Jonghyun couldn't take it anymore. He peered over his hyungs and stared at the screen. It was a snapshot of Taemin dragging Minhee to the dressing room. Her shorts looked shorter from the camera angle. 

"Aish. She's too hot to be BEAST's little sister." Jonghyun didn't take his eyes off of the screen. Soon all of SHINee was gathered around the computer to stare at Minhee's behind.

"Good choice maknae. Now, are you ready to have some more fun?" Onew questioned Taemin. Taemin smirked at him and nodded.

"Great. Now I heard that BEAST is having a fan meeting at Jeju today. So I'm guessing Taemin's girlfriend will be there...So I booked us at the same hotel as them for the same amount of days." Onew said proudly. He left the room and came back with duffel bags. "Time for us to pay a little visit to our old friends."

Jonghyun, Key, Taemin, and Minho all smirked at their leader. They were all ready to meet Minhee again. Especially Taemin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third-Person POV

 

You got off of the plane and started to jump around. You looked around the Jeju Island airport with wide eyes.

"Oppa! That was so fun! I never knew how great it was to be on a plane!" 

"Minhee-ah! Don't go too far from oppas!" Dongwoon shouted at you. You slowly walked back to your oppas and held onto Dongwoon and Kikwang's hands. They were all carrying their bags. Kikwang held your bag and blanket.

"Okay, are you ready to see Jeju Island?" Hyunseung said.

You nodded in agreement. "More than anything!"

After the car ride, you and your oppas arrived at the hotel in Jeju Island. You immeadiatly went to the hotel room with your oppas to avoid the screaming fans. As you passed by them, they all wondered who you were. 

"Who is she?"

"Isn't that Taemin oppa's girlfriend?"

"Why is she with BEAST?"

"Maybe she's here for support?"

After a chaotic run through the lobby of the hotel, you and your oppas reached your hotel room. (http://cls.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/4000000/3300000/3294900/3294817/3294817_1_b.jpg)

It connected to another room with two more beds. (http://cls.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/4000000/3300000/3294900/3294817/3294817_2_b.jpg)

"Oh my goodness! Oppa this must have cost so much for two nights and three days..." You looked around the hotel room. You dropped your bag to go onto the balcony and see the view. You leaned against the railing to take a deep breath. It was a perfect view of the beach. You spun around to see your oppas taking off their sunglasses and walking towards you. 

"I'm glad you like it my princess." Junhyung wrapped his arms around your waist and laid his head on your shoulder. He too took a deep breath to appreciate the view.

"Ah. So relaxing here in Jeju." Hyunseung added.

"Today, we'll be announcing that you're our baby sister Minhee-ah. Aren't you excited?" Doojun said happily. You looked up at him and gave him a weak smile. 

"What's wrong princess? Do you not want oppas to tell the fans?" Kikwang looked hurt.

"Aniyo oppa. I just...don't want your fans to hate me...or you..." You looked down at the beach. The waves were crashing onto the shore. 'I already have so many people at school hating me...'

"Yah. Minhee-ah. True fans won't get mad at us. And we're proud of you as our sister, never think that we're ashamed. The world deserves to know BEAST's princess." Hyunseung lifted your chin to look up at him. 

You looked up at your oppas who were smiling at you. You smiled at them and said, "I'm more happy knowing I have the best big brothers in the world."