Surprises

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's POV

 The week went by quickly. No one dared to mess with me since oppas came and they saw how much they cared about me. They were mostly scared because oppas came to school screaming and yelling. They must have looked pretty violent.

I admit, it's really hard to keep this secret of me and Taemin from oppas. I barely slept in my own room, since oppas always brought me to their room. And whenever Taemin called me, one of them would be right next to me. I think they aren't suspicious of anything since they're so busy with their Beautiful promotions. They're getting popular day by day.

Today is Saturday, so oppas are pretty busy. They have a meeting at Cube Entertainment for some reason. I asked if I could go out with Yoonhee (Taemin actually) but they said I needed to go to the meeting with them. Taemin said it was okay since he had a meeting today and he forgot about it completely.

"Minhee! Princess, are you ready?" Hyunseung oppa said.

"Neh! I'll be out soon!"

All of us rushed into the van and headed to Cube. When we got there, the ladies at the desk squealed as oppas walked by them. Plus one of them almost fainted when Yoseob oppa held my hand. Oh these fan girls.

We sat down in the president's office. There was one large couch of me and oppas to sit in, plus another large couch across from it. I wonder who it's for...

The President walked in and we all bowed. He motioned for us to sit again and we did. I sat in between Junhyung and Hyunseung oppa. 

"As you know, you boys are currently doing your Beautiful promotions. The fans are responding well and you've also gained more attention due to the fact that you have a little sister." As the president talked, each of them nodded slowly. Soon another man in a suit came into the office followed by five other boys.

Somehow they looked familiar... Could it be...

"Oh! Annyonghaesaeyo Mr. President! Welcome to Cube Entertainment." The president said to the other president.

I'm so confused. Why are there two presidents and five more guys in here... Are they adding new members to BEAST? Oppas and the other boys bowed respectively to each other. Once they got eye-contact with one another I panicked.

What the heck is SHINee doing here?!

"YOU." They all said to each other simotaneously. Oh boy, here comes trouble. I looked at Taemin hoping he'll tell me what to do, but he was too caught up in glaring at Doojun and the others. At first I was going to go in-between all of them and tell them to stop, but that would cause more trouble.

"Oh good you boys know each other already!" The president said. I'm guessing the other guy is the president of SM Entertainment. He clapped his hands together and smiled. "You boys will do a collaboration stage. Arasso? It'll be a mix of Shock, Ring Ding Dong, Beautiful, and Replay."

"I expect much from you boys! Start practicing immeadiatly. And Minhee my dear, thanks for the publicity! I might take you in as a trainee at SM..." The President of SM joked. "Now now, don't take my future trainee!" The President of Cube said. They both left together and left me in the room with the boys.

Now starts the trouble.

The SHINee boys winked at me causing Dongwoon to raise his fist. "Uh-Uh-Uh." Jonghyun said wagging his finger. "Don't do anything to hasty maknae." He smirked and pushed Taemin towards me. "Now isn't this adorable? You two look so cute together!" 

Oh gosh. What was Jonghyun doing?! Taemin looked at me with wide eyes, unknowing what to do also. Soon Doojun seperated both of us and pulled me back towards Yoseob and Kikwang. "Don't say such things Jonghyun. Don't touch my sister ever again. And that goes for all of you."

Minho took a step closer to Doojun, blocking him from Jonghyun. "Don't get in the middle of romance, and we won't do anything. Arasso?" Before Doojun could lunge at Minho, Onew said "Let's start practicing now, we don't want to upset our fans."

Kikwang scoffed and said, "Since when did you care about our B2UTIES?"

"We don't." Onew said proudly. "We care about our shawols. And maybe if your so-called B2UTIES see that we're better than you, they'll become shawols as well. See you in the practice room."

SHINee then left the room leaving me and oppas behind. Taemin turned back to look at me, but I turned my head away hoping oppas won't notice anything between us. As soon as the door shut, Doojun started cursing.

"What were they talking about? MY princess and TAEMIN? HA!" Junhyung said laughing. If only it was something he could laugh about... "I'm going to kill them if that was true."

"Yah, come on boys. Let's get practice over with. Let's do this for OUR fans." Doojun said. They all nodded in agreement. "Minhee, let's go. You can sit against the mirror in the practice room and watch us until we're done. And then we'll all go out for dinner. Arasso?" 

"Arasso." I said shakily. Who knows what'll happen during practice?

 

 

Onew's POV

Practice took SO long. Not just because of BEAST, but because Taemin kept on messing up! What happened to that little dance machine? He always did well during practice! Just because Minhee's there...

Oh yeah. He must have been nervous because his girlfriend was there. God Taemin, I can't belive you have a girlfriend before me. It doesn't matter anyways, I still have my wonderful chicken. As we got out of the practice room, we didn't bother to say bye to BEAST. Only Minhee.

"See ya soon Minhee, we'll be waiting." Minho said with a wink. I smirked at his action, especially because Taemin shot death glares at him. 

"I forgot my jacket in there..." Taemin said. He angrily stomped back into the practice room to go and get it. As soon as he left, the rest of us let out laughs. We watched Minhee and her brothers go down the elevator until we could speak. 

"How'd you do it Minho hyung?" Honestly, this guy was a genius.

"Easy. I just convinced manager hyung to let us team up with another group. It just so happens that it's BEAST." He said smirking.

I gave him a round of applause and said, "Well what's next on your list?" 

Key smirked as well, "You'll see at the concert."