When Rivals Meet

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Narrator's POV

 

"Minhee-ah! Minhee-ah!" Dongwoon screamed trying to find you.

"Minhee-ah! Where are you?!" Doojun screamed as well.

"Here, I'm here oppa!"

"No I'm here!"

"Oppas! Over here!"

Girls kept on screaming, trying to convince BEAST that they were the Minhee that they were searching for.

"This is pointless! How are we supposed to find her when all the fans are claiming that they are Minhee?!" Junhyung roared.

"Let's just calm the crowd down, then look for Minhee." Doojun directed his hyungs. They all nodded and sighed. With the amount of people near them, it could take the whole day to get out of Lotte World in one piece.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's POV

 

"Ouch! Please let me go...I didn't mean any harm!" Minhee screamed as she was being dragged off the stage. She looked back to hear her oppas call for her. "Minhee-ah! Minhee-ah!" 'Dongwoon oppa....' "Minhee-ah where are you?!" 'Doojun oppa.....'

Minhee felt a tear go down her cheek. 'Why did my day have to be ruined?'

The boy that was dragging her stopped to look at Minhee. He saw a tear go down her cheek and he softened."Yah, what were you doing on my stage anyways...." He made eye contact with Minhee and his eyes widened. She had a small face, and beautiful eyes. Eyes that made him remember someone. Someone that he hated.

When Minhee met eyes with him, her heart skipped a beat. 'Oh...he's kinda cute...' She looked at his flawless face. It seemed to glow nicely. "I'm trying to get to my oppas...." The boy had snapped out of his daze to listen to Minhee. "I was pushed out of the food court  by the crowd, so I tried to find another way in so I could get near my oppas."

The boy nodded as he listened to Minhee's story. "Okay then...Well I'm Taemin. But you must already know me." He smirked looking proud of himself. Minhee just stared at him in confusion. Taemin saw the look on her face and frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know you. You see, I never really listened to music..." Minhee dropped her head in shame. Taemin stood there for a few moments not knowing what to do. 'Is she serious? How can she not know me...'

Taemin shook his head and took Minhee's hand again. "Come, I don't want the other's to see you." Taemin's hand sent a shock throughout Minhee's body. She stared at his hand as he took her to a dressing room. She sat down on the dark black couch. Taemin took two bottles of water from the refridgerator and locked the door. Minhee looked scared after he had locked the door. Taemin smirked and sat down next to her.

"Don't be scared." He took a sip from one of the bottles. "Here, take one. By the way, you never told me your name."

Minhee took the bottle of water and opened it. Before putting the bottle close to her lips, she said "My name is Minhee...Yong Minhee." Taemin almost spit out his water when he heard her say 'Yong'. 'I'm trying to get to my oppas....' Taemin had remembered what you said before. He smirked once again and took a sip of his water. 

"So, Minhee, I'm guessing you're related to BEAST?" 

Minhee put down your bottle of water on the coffee table in front of you. "Yes. Although, how did you know? No one really knows about my oppas having a half sister...." 

'She's sorta cute...I'll have fun messing with her. And her oppas.' Taemin smirked to himself and said, " Well, you said you were looking for your oppas. And your last name is Yong. Just like all the members in BEAST. Plus..." He scooted closer to Minhee making her blush. He leaned in close to her face. "You're eyes are just like Junhyung's..." Taemin's breath hit Minhee's face. It made her get butterflies in her stomach. As Minhee was about to say something, the door opened. 

"Yah! Taemin why did you lock the door?! You should know-" The guy who had walked through the door stared at the position Taemin and Minhee were at. Taemin's hand was close to Minhee's leg, and he was leaned in close to her face. Minhee blushed even more when she saw the handsome boy infront of her. "Well, what do we have here maknae?" The boy sat on the other side of Minhee.

"I'm Kim Jonghyun." He whispered in her ear. He backed away and gave her a smirk. "What's your name?"

"Taemin where were you-" Three more boys walked into the dressing room. Minhee's cheeks were bright red from embarrassment. "Well HELLO ther pretty lady..." One of them said. They all gathered around Minhee. Minhee could feel her heartbeat become faster.

"Her name is Minhee." Taemin said seductively looking at you. He turned to his hyungs and said, "Yong Minhee...." He emphasized Minhee's last name. The five boys stared at each other and smiled evilishly. Minhee stayed confused in her seat and gulped. "Minhee-ah, the boy next to you is Jonghyun. And the three boys that walked in is Jinki otherwise known as Onew, Kibum or Key, and MInho. They're my hyungs." 

"We are SHINee!" Key said cheerfully. Minho and Onew eyed Minhee with wide smiles on their faces. Jonghyun put an arm around your shoulder and smiled. "Well I see we have a...special...guest today..." The others laughed at Jonghyun. "You can call us all oppa, arasso? You look younger then maknae, Taemin..."

Taemin slapped Jonghyun's hand from your shoulder. Jonghyun glared at Taemin, and Taemin gave him a back-off-she's-mine look. Jonghyun smirked and pulled away from Minhee. He sat across from them with his other hyungs and left Minhee and Taemin on the same couch. Taemin gave his hyungs a contented-smile. He swung an arm around Minhee's waist and pulled himself closer.  Minhee gasped at Taemin's sudden movement. 

Taemin smiled and used his other hand to pinch her cheeks. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Pinky promise." He held out his pinky and waited for Minhee's. She took out her hand and slowly wrapped her slender pinky around his. He gave her a warm smile and leaned in closer to her face. The rest of SHINee turned away, letting the maknae have his moment. "Now, where were we?" His face was only inches away from Minhee's face. His hand that was around her waist held her in position, making sure she wouldn't resist. 

Minhee didn't know what to do. 'What do I do? He is very handsome, but...I can't lose my first kiss! Not now!' Minhee tried to back up, but his arm was too strong. 

Suddenly the door burst open, "Minhee-ah! Where have you-" Doojun froze at what he saw. Taemin was about to kiss his baby sister. Taemin smiled devilishly at Doojun. Soon the other BEAST memebers came into the room and saw why their leader was glued to the floor. The other members of SHINee stood up and walked towards them. Taemin stayed close to Minhee with his arm still around her waist. 

It was an intense moment. BEAST and SHINee stared at each other. SHINee looking evilishly happy, while BEAST looked at them angrily. Minhee broke the silence and looked up to BEAST. "Oppa!" She ran to Doojun and gave him a tight hug. Taemin and Doojun exchanged glares. Doojun Minhee's hair and fixed her beanie. He pushed her back to Junhyung. 

"Baby, are you okay?" Junhyung asked Minhee as they hugged. She nodded happily and hugged each of her oppas. They hugged her tightly and pushed her behind them, making sure she's as far away from SHINee as possible.

"You terrible people!" Kikwang shouted to them. Doojun pulled Kikwang back and told him to calm down. Minho smiled at Doojun's action. "We didn't do anything to her. We just got here. And when we did, we already saw her with Taemin..." 

Doojun gave Minho a glare and took a deep breath. He looked towards Taemin who was casually sitting on the couch. "What did you do with her?"

Taemin smiled. "Nothing...yet." Yoseob lunged towards him. "You pabo! You stay away from my baby! You listen to me!" Yoseob was pulled back by Junhyung. Minhee watched what happened from behind Hyunseung and screamed. "Oppa! He didn't do anything!" Everyone turned back to look at Minhee. She hid behind Hyunseung again and continued to listen to their conversation.

"See? I didn't do anything." Taemin said cooly. 

"Why you little..." Dongwoon growled. Doojun calmed down his hyungs. "Let's get out of here. Now." 

Doojun turned around gesturing for his hyungs that it was time to leave. They all turned around and opened the door for Minhee. Hyunseung held onto your shoulders. Before stepping out of the door, Onew spoke. 

"Ha. Running away from your problems again BEAST?" Onew scoffed. SHINee smirked and whispered to each other. Junhyung held a tight fist and raised it, about to run towards Onew. Hyunseung stopped him and pointed to Minhee, who looked scared and confused, indicating not to make a scene in front of their little princess.

"We're with our baby sister right now. We don't want her to be influenced by people like you." Junhyung growled towards them. He shot them a death-glare and continued walking. Doojun slammed the door on all of them and left.

Key turned to look at the other members of SHINee. He gave Taemin a round of applause. "Well done maknae. I think we finally found a way to get some revenge on BEAST..."