Confessions

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

He looked up at me and took off his sunglasses. It really was Taemin...

"Taemin, what are you doing here?"

 

 

Taemin's POV

 

 

Oh. My. Gosh.

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE. WAIT. WHAT DO I DO. WAIT. UM. PLAY COOL...

I smirked and said, "Hey Minhee..." Oh gosh. Now I sound like Jonghyun hyung flirting. What have they done to my innocent maknae mind? I motioned for her to sit next to me on the bench. When she passed by me, I could smell her fruity scent. It smelled really, REALLY good. I also saw the scars that the girl from her school gave her. I hate myselft now that I didn't do anything about it before. 

Hmm. Might as well practice acting again Taemin. "Minhee-ah, where did you get those scratches?" 

She blushed and looked the other way. "I...fell down some stairs. Yup! That's what happened. Ha. Clumsy me!" Wow, she actually thought I didn' t know anything. How gullible. She's such a bad liar though.

"I know that isn't the truth Minhee." I took her hands so she could look at me. "Now, tell me what REALLY happened." 

I could see her flush red at my sudden movements. She's so cute! Ah! "Taemin-sshi it is the-"

"I told you to call me oppa." I interrupted. I leaned in closer, making our noses touch. "I'll say it one more time. Tell me what really happened."

She finally gave in and told me the story of her and those girls. Apparently, her name is Sunhi. Her and her posse threatened her the first day Minhee came to school. 

No. One. Messes. With. My. Girl.

"Why didn't you tell anyone??" I almosted shouted.

"Because I didn't want any trouble..." Aish this girl can sometimes be TOO nice. 

"But look at yourself! You have scratches all over, and you don't even care!" I felt like I wanted to slap her for not telling anyone. But I can't hurt her pretty face.

"Oppa please, don't tell my oppas about my first day of school! They'll hate Sunhi even more and they might tell the principal or something!" What is wrong with this girl? That's the whole point! So you could get them in trouble after what they did to you!

"Why are you protecting them?! Minhee they HURT you. HURT. Both physical and emotinal hurt! Get revenge!"

"Oppa, revenge is never the answer... If I get them into trouble, they'll think even worst of me! I already have enough people hating me..."

This girl drives me insane. I mean seriously! She needs to learn how to step up and fight for the right thing! She can't just let them throw her around like a rag doll.

"And anyways, I'm perfectly fine now. The scratches will heal."

"If I wasn't there to save your , then you would've been hurt even more! Minhee learn how to defend yourself! I can't watch you get hurt anymore!"

Oh. 

What did I just say.

"Wh-what do you mean by 'If I wasn't there'...?"

"Nothing. Forget I said that."

"You pulled the fire alarm, didn't you?"

I can't hold it in anymore, this is it. "Yeah, I did."

She paused for a while. It was time. I'm finally going to confess to Minhee. I just wonder if how she'll react to my words. What if she doesn't like me? What if she rejects me? 

"Taemin oppa, do you like me?" 

Woah. Um, how do I answer this properly? I can't just say yes and wait for her to confess. 

Just say what's in your heart. 

My conscience is back I see. Okay, here I go.

"Nevermind oppa, it was a dumb question. I'll be going now..."

WHAT? NO! WAIT! MINHEE!

 

 

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

Gah I'm such a pabo! What was I thinking asking Taemin if he liked me? Of course he doesn't. There's nothing to like. As I got up from the bench to leave the park he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the bench. Then..

Boom.

Right there, he cupped my face and kissed me. I didn't know how to react at first, but then I realized that there were more sparks than before. As if he meant the kiss. I returned the kiss gently to him. After a few seconds he pulled back and gazed into my eyes.

"You don't know how long I've wanted to confess to you. Minhee, I know that we have hyungs and your oppas have bad blood, but please tell me the truth. Do you like me?"

I couldn't help smile at this boy. I mean really? How could you resist his eyes? "If I didn't like you, I would've slapped you when you kissed me." I giggled and he took my hands in his. He leaned in making our foreheads touch and whispered, "We'll make things work. I promise."