All Falls Down

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Minhee's (Your) POV

 

Today was finally the day of the collaboration concert of SHINee and Beast. After all I've been through with those boys, I'm happy the day has come so we can finally get over it. During practice they would always argue!

"NO. NO. NO." Junhyung would yell at Jonghyun. "During the beat it's one-two, slide, one-two, slide. NOT one, two, three, slide!"

"Psh this Beautiful choreography of your's is nothing. Have you SEEN our Lucifer choreography?? It's so much more difficult." Jonghyun retorted.

"You can't even get Shock right so don't yell at Junhyung that way!" Dongwoon defended. Jonghyun scoffed and said, "Oh lookie here, the maknae of Beast is trying to be tough. Ha. Taemin get over here and show him who's boss." 

"Don't get our maknae into a fight with your's! He doesn't DESERVE to touch OUR maknae." Hyunseung defended as he hid Dongwoon behind his back.

"Oooh we're soo scared of you..." Minho would tease. "You wanna die now??" Doojun said as he stepped forward blocking the other members.

This would go on and on for hours. They're lucky they're all talented or else they wouldn't have gotten anywhere. The concert was at 6 but we all had to be there by 11 since they had to get thei hair and costumes ready. 

I never really got to spend time with Taemin for the last 3 weeks. Every day they had practice for three to five hours, and every day SHINee would storm off angry and oppas would take me home immeadiatly. I'm really afraid what'll happen if they find out about me and Taemin. They hate each other for a weird reason, they'll probably KILL each other if they find out about my love life with Taemin. What am I going to do?

During the weeks, occasionally Taemin would text me asking how I'm doing. I still found our relationship strong since we're both still into each other after everything. I hope it stays that way too. 

I watched oppas and SHINee get ready for the concert. 3 more hours left, and there are already thousands and thousands of fans waiting for them. I peeked at their shared dressing room, unfortunately they had to share, to see how they were getting along.

-------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

Three more hours. Wow, that's a long time... What should I do until then? Maybe Minho hyung and I should do it now. "Minho hyung!"

"Neh?"

"It's time."

We both walked into the dressing room and saw Beast sitting in their chairs across of Onew and Taemin. Key was busy looking in the mirror. No one was really noticing each other. Perfect timing.

"Yah Key."

"Yes yeobo?"

"Our high school crushes are in the audience today." Junhyung was the first to look up from all of them. Excellent. He remembers what he did to me back in those days. Key looked up at me surprised and I gave him a play-along-with-it look. 

"Oh really? Maybe I should go and say hello. What do you think Hyunseung hyung?"

Hyunseung stood up and tried to walk out of the room, but Minho blocked him. "What's wrong Hyunseung? Don't you remember what happened when we were in high school? Don't you remember how you stepped on all of our hearts?" 

Doojun stood up and pushed Minho off of Hyunseung. "Yah that was the past you didn't even give the chance to explain what-"

"What happened?" I finished off for him. "What happened was that you all took our girls. The girls that we loved. Our first love to be exact. You stole them when you KNEW that we were into them."

Kikwang stood up as well and yelled back. "You shut up okay! You all liked a bunch of back then! They came to us. NOT the other way around! We were all so close back then. You think we had the guts to do that to our best friends?? Our BROTHERS?"

"Don't call us your BROTHERS." Onew said loudly. The stylists all looked at him and understood it was time to leave us alone. "You've done too much to us to call us your BROTHERS. Why is it that we were the ones who got hurt? Huh?! Why us? Why not you guys??"

Dongwoon shut his Nintendo DS harshly and scoffed. "You don't think we've been in pain? We didn't know we had a little sister for as long as we lived. That's the worst pain we've ever had. So don't even talk to us about pain!" Dongwoon pushed my shoulder slightly as he made his way out of the dressing room. 

"Ah so you bring your precious sister into this now eh?" I said smirking. Time for the countdown until hearts break. Taemin shot his head up and glared at me. Maknae, this is what you get for hiding secrets from your hyungs. "Don't you know what's been happening with your princess' love life?" Taemin clenched his fist  and looked down worriedly.

"What the hell are you talking about blondie?" Dongwoon spat as he came back into the room. Minho stepped in between us along with Key and said, "Taeminnie why don't you tell them the truth? What's been going on with you and Minhee-ah?" 

Junhyung tackled Taemin to the couch and raised his fist. "YOU GODDAMN IDIOT DON'T EVEN LOOK AT MY LITTLE SISTER. IF WE DIDN'T HAVE SO MANY FANS WAITING FOR US OUTSIDE I WOULD'VE BEATEN YOU UP BY NOW." Taemin looked as us and back at Junhyung. "You think I have the hots for your sister??" 

Taemin pushed Junhyung off of him and brushed off his clothes. "Please. She reminds me too much of you. Why would I ever look at a girl like that?" 

Kikwang took him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "Tell us the truth or else I'll punch your frikin eye out!" Yoseob tried to pull Kikwang off of Taemin but Kikwang just pressed Taemin harder against the wall.

"You want the truth? FINE. This is the truth! Your stupid sister was just a toy of mine. I made her fall for me so that in the end, she'd be the one heart broken. Just like what you did to my hyungs back in the day. She NEVER meant anything to me. She was my toy, my puppet, my source for revenge against all of you. She's your so called 'princess' which is why we chose her! So that when she gets hurt, all of you get hurt as well. She never meant anything to me. Never." 

As soon as Taemin finished his speech, there was a deathly silence. Until we heard a sniffle from the door. We all turned, and saw Minhee standing there with tears in her eyes and her fist clenched tightly. Taemin approached her slowly, holding his hand out about to touch her face. Before he could touch her, she slapped his hand away and ran out into the corridor. 

"Well done maknae. Very well done." Key said as he patted his back. The Beast members stayed silent. "Well we better get going. You know, to get our mics checked and-"

"You little douche bag! How dare you use my sister! How dare you make my baby cry! What the is wrong with all of you!" Junhyung had completely lost it and threw a punch at Taemin. At first I was going to yell back at him, but then I realized he was right. Why didn't we ever give them a chance to explain what happened that day? Why did we even hold onto a stupid childish grudge?

Taemin flew backwards and his back hit the ground. He was still as quiet as a mouse, even though Junhyung kept yelling at him. "You ing idiots! Do you know how stupid you are? Why did you have to do that to our sister? WHY HER? WHY NOT US?"

The others stayed silent as well. Kikwang finally snapped out of it and pulled Junhyung apart from Taemin. "Beating him up wont fix our baby sister's broken heart. Leave him as it is. It isn't worth it." 

Wait since when did Kikwang become the non-violent one? Anyways, as soon as he said that Junhyung gave Taemin a long cold stare and left with the others. Yoseob stayed behind to stare at Taemin holding onto his stomach on the floor. He shook his head in a disapproving way and left as well. Before he reached the door, he turned to look at us once more. "We were once close before. Hyungs what happened? Was breaking my sister's heart really what you wanted? Did you really want to see her break down and cry?" He waited for our response but we were left speechless. "Next time, if we ever do cross paths again, take it out on us. Don't harm our sister." 

"Oh and Taemin." Taemin looked up to Yoseob. "If you had real feelings for her, you'd chase after her. I know she'll be angry and stuff, but she'll also be waiting." 

Yoseob left after he gave advice to Taemin. Me and the rest of SHINee were staring at the floor in shame. "Hyungs, what have we done?" Minho looked up at me and patted my shoulder. "Jjong we made a mistake... Taemin we're all-" 

Taemin got up and left us before we could say another word. "If you guys were my brothers, you wouldn't have made me do that. If you knew, you could've taken it out on me. You didn't have to make me do that to Minhee. You didn't have to do any of this! That's your problem. You guys take revenge out on the wrong people. Instead of taking it out on the actual person, you have to take it out on the people they love. What kind of brothers are you?" 

The maknae was right. How are we going to fix this?

 

 

 

WHOO UPDATE! LOLOL Sorry I've been at Philippines for a while with no wifi. Now I have wifi! MUAHAHAHA :D So a couple more chapters and this story is DONE! There's always the sequel coming up!~ n_n 
OH! And go check out my new fanfic featuring you and Kwangmin from Boy Friend! Yes, it's featuring my husband. :P

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/64953/temporarily-in-love-comedy-schoollife-you-kwangmin

I really wanna finish this story so I can get on with the sequel! Goodness. Well, wish me luck! Comment a lot, and I promise to write more as soon as I come home! OR at least when I have wifi.... OTL CHECK OUT THE NEW FIC! Bye!~