Who's Beast?

My Famous Oppas and Their Rivals

Narrarator's POV

 

Minhee carried her bag and held onto the folded blanket as the nurse brought her to the waiting room. 'Oppas? If they are my oppas, then how come I've never heard of them until now?' Minhee was confused by her own thoughts. 

The nurse and Minhee finally reached the waiting room. There, she saw the doctor talking next to six boys. They all wore the same color clothes. (http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkh5te3Tvu1qesd3qo1_500.jpg)

"Ah!" The doctor said. "Minhee, you're finally here!"

The six boys turned around. When Minhee's eyes met their's, an image of her appa popped up in her head. 'Woah, they look like appa.' 

"Minhee, these are your oppas." 

The six boys looked at their little sister with big smiles on their faces. Minhee's mouth grew wide open. "O-o-oppas?! I don't have any oppas though...I think you have the wrong girl." Minhee stuttered through her words. "You see, me and my mom live alone together because my appa left me when i was little and-"

"They are your half-brothers Minhee. I know the story of what happened to your mother and father. You see, when your dad left, he had another family to go to. And that family of his consisted of a woman, and his six sons..." The doctor turned back to look at the six boys, they were still smiling at Minhee. "They are you're half brothers. Your father...I'm sorry to say...has passed away as well when Dongwoon turned 16. Around three years ago. And your step mother had left your brothers alone since then. But they've taken care of themselves very well! All thanks to their manager!" 

The doctor beamed at Minhee's oppas. Minhee's mouth started to ache since it's been open for so long. 

"What do you mean manager?"

The six boys all looked at eachother with confusion. The doctor too, gasped at your words. Then he let out a chuckle, and said "Dear Minhee. These six boys are BEAST! The famous boy band of Korea!" He turned back to her oppas and whispered, "She must be v ery tired. She's been here all day."

Minhee heard what the doctor had said. "I don't know who Beast is, sorry. I never really listened to music..." Minhee sounded ashamed in her words. She began to blush and she looked down to hide it. 

The doctor looked shocked. He then let out a sigh and said, "I think you should spend some time with her. I'll let you boys tell her the big news." He turned around and began to walk out of the waiting room. Before stepping out of the door, he said "I'm a big fan! Actually, HUGE fan of you boys! Especially my daughter! Thank you again for stopping by! And for the autographs!"

BEAST smiled as the doctor walked away. Then their eyes turned to Minhee, who's head was still down. They slowly walked to her, then one of them tapped her shoulder making her look up at them. 

The boy who tapped her shoulder smiled widely. "Hi Minhee! I'm your oppa, Yong Yoseob!" 

Minhee slightly smiled at her "oppa's" cuteness. The other five boys smiled widely as well and introduced themselves. 

"I'm Yong Doojun. The leader of BEAST. Also the oldest in our family." 

"I'm Yong Kikwang." The boy with the slight red hair said. 

"Yong Hyunseung. Nice to meet you." The one with the puffed brown hair said with a serious tone.

"Yah! Hyunseung be nice to our baby sister." One of them interrupted. Hyunseung scoffed. He gave you a smirk and said, "I'm Yong Junhyung. Rapper of BEAST. And," Junhyung pointed to the tall one with blonde hair. "He's Yong Dongwoon."

Dongwoon gave Minhee a cute smile. Then he looked at Junhyung with an angry expression. "Yah hyung, I wanted to introduce myself to our dongsaeng!" He pouted. Then he looked at you again. "Hmm. It looks like she's the youngest now. Not me."

Minhee gasped. "But you look older than him..." She looked at Doojun shocked. All of BEAST laughed at their baby sister's cuteness. "Minhee-ah, I get that a lot." Dongwoon said. 

"So um...Dong-I mean oppa...what's the big news you all have to tell me?" Minhee turned serious, waiting for the answer.

"Well baby, you're going to live with us now, okay?" Junhyung said her hair. "It's okay if your stuff is still at your old home. But you have to go with us now. Arasso? We'll just buy you new clothes and whatever else you need." Junhyung softly smiled.

"We promise to take care of you." Kikwang said.

Tears began to form in Minhee's eyes. "Bu-but I don't want to move! I want to stay in me and omma's house! No!" Minhe began to sob.

Hyunseung patted her back and said, "Minhee-ah we have to. I can't...We can't let you stay at home alone. We have to go now...Shh..." 

Minhee pulled back from her oppas and screamed, "No! I don't want to!" She used her school cardigan's sleave to wipe her tears. Doojun walked up to her and gave her a hug. 

"Minhee-ah...baby I'm sorry okay? But oppas are your new family now. You have to..."

Minhee stopped herself from crying. She thought about the situation to herself. She had to leave, they were right. If she went home, no one would be with her. She finally gave into her oppas and agreed to leave with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrarator's POV

 

Minhee and her oppas had an awkward silence as they walked to the car. The boys felt guilty about making her do this. But they needed to take care of her. They wanted to make up all the years that they weren't there to watch Minhee grow up. Finally, Dongwoon spoke up.

"Minhee-ah?" Minhee turned around to her oppa. "Baby, do you want me to carry your bag?" Before Minhee could answer her oppa, the bag was already on his shoulders. He gave her a warm smile and said, "Hyungs, do we have a schedule tomorrow?"

Doojun looked at his phone and said, "No. Why?"

"Can we take Minhee-ah shopping?" Dongwoon looked at her and smiled. "Do you want to go shopping with oppas?"

Minhee hesitated, but then she gave a small nod. Yoseob jumped up and said, "Good idea maknae!" He walked closer to Minhee and gave her a hug. "I'll buy my princess everything she wants! I'll buy her all of Seoul if I have to! Owww! Oww!" Yoseob let go of you due to Kikwang pulling his ear.

"Yah, don't hurt Minhee-ah. She's our princess too."

Minhee gave out a small laugh. Her oppas turned to her and smiled. Before walking out the hospital doors, Junhyung stopped Minhee. 

"Minhee-ah! It's very cold outside." He took your blanket and wrapped it around you and over your head. "Oppa doesn't want you to get sick." 

Minhee smiled and did as her oppas led her out of the hospital. 'I hope they'll take care of me.....'