Plans

A Life Worth Living

(Sunny's POV)

 

It's Monday.

 
Dammit.
 
School.
 
Ugh.
 
My eyes were half open, blinded by the light shining through the crack in the curtains. I ran my hand through my untidy, mussed hair. Pushing the blankets to one side, I stood up slowly, and stumbled to the bathroom.
 
In the corridor, I bumped into my sister. "Whoa, Soonkyu. You look like a zombie!"
"Yeah yeah. You're not looking to flash yourself," I pointed out, noting her messy hair and her hello kitty pyjama pants.
"Well good morning to you too."
Ignoring her meaningless taunts, I trudged into the bathroom, closed the door, landed myself on the toilet and did my thing.
 
What?
 
I had to pee too, you know.
 
I wasn't some sort of flawless story character. Pfft. Imagine that.
 
I pulled my pants up and stood in front if the mirror and sink, and tried taming my wild mane of blonde hair. Giving up halfway, I began to brush my teeth, only to realise that I hadn't put any toothpaste on my toothbrush.
 
"."
 
As you can see, I'm not a morning person.
 
After many failed attempts at flattening my hair, I just shoved it into a beanie, and put on my school uniform. 
 
I emerged from the bathroom after a good twenty minutes, still half-dead, and headed over to the kitchen for breakfast.
 
Mum and dad were still asleep.
 
Oh well. Cereal it is, then.
 
I opened the fridge.
 
No milk.
 
The day just kept getting better and better.
 
I was forced to eat dry cereal. Again. For the fifth time that month. Whoopee.
 
As the dry mash tumbled down my throat and into my raging stomach fluids, I carelessly placed the bowl in the sink.
 
"UNNIE! I'M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW!" I hollered up the stairs.
"YEAH WHATEVER!" she screamed back.
 
The door slammed as I left, and I bounced down the stairs, running into a tall, pole-like object as I did so. 
"Whaddya want, Sooyoung?" I asked, with a hint of annoyance.
"I need to talk to you."
"Can't it wait?"
"No."
"Ugh. Fine. What?" I relented.
"First, I'd like you to stop talking to me like an enemy, and let's talk as we walk." It was not often that Sooyoung was serious, so I assumed that she must've had something important to say.
"What?" I asked.
"I assume you know the Taeyeon likes Tiffany?"
"Well, kinda, but I wasn't sure. Tiffany, on the other hand, definitely likes Taeyeon."
"Huh. That makes it a lot easier for us," she nodded.
"Oh yeah!" I exclaimed, "How're things going with you and Jess?"
"I confessed to her and she likes me back!" Sooyoung grinned. "We're not dating yet though."
"What? Why?"
"Uh...well...I kinda haven't asked her out yet," she answered sheepishly.
"Oh my gawd," I groaned, "What is wrong with you?"
"Hey, how 'bout you try to confess to your crush of over 7 years?!"
"Wait, 7 years? How? I haven't even know Tiff for that long!"
"Long story short, when Taeyeon and I started Year 6 together, Jess sat next to me, and we've known each other since."
"That doesn't tell me much."
"Aw shaddup. It's 7:30 in the morning. I don't want to be all detail-y right now."
"Fair enough."
 
We walked a few metres without saying anything. She cleared , "So, what shall we do about TaeNy?"
"TaeNy?," I scoffed, "you made a couple name?"
"Yeah, why not? We can be SooSun, Sica and I can be SooSica, you and Tiff can be 2ny, and then there's SunSica, SooTae, SunYeon, JeTi, and," she scowled, "Yoon...Yul... Ugh."
She cleared , "Ahem. Anyway, do you have any plans for them?"
"What? Oh! Yeah! Tomorrow we have science together right?"
"Yeah, but, OH! I know what your getting at..." Sooyoung grinned sneakily.
"Yep. So our partner arrangements shall be Yoona and Yuri, you and Jess, me and Hyoyeon, and, drum roll please, Taeyeon and Tiffany," I snickered.
"I can already imagine how awkward it's gonna be."
 
Mission #1
 
Operation TaeNy
 
 
Agents:
 
-CHOI, Sooyoung
-LEE, SoonKyu Sunny
 
 
Mission Status:
 
-In progress
 
Details:
 
-Strictly Confidential
 
                        • • •
 
Oho.
 
This mission would be an absolute success. 
 
It had to be.
 
 
 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sunny.
 
You didn't wash your hands.
 
Or flush.
 
Ew.
 
Yeah.
 
Sorry for the late update.
 
But.
 
My dad stole my phone (I write on with my phone).
 
Then I ran out of ideas.
 
Then I just couldn't be stuffed.
 
And when I could be stuffed the computer was being used (I edit stuff with the computer).
 
Yeah.
 
Bye.