Broken

A Life Worth Living

The eight of them lay in a heap on the grass, in their own secret spot, founded many years ago by Taeyeon and Sooyoung, hidden far from the reaches of society, by a multitude of trees, which filtered the sunlight into gentle rays. 

Hyomin sighed, "It's been a while since I did anything that didn't involve denying alcohol and cigarettes." She ran her fingers though the grass, and gripped Sunny's limp hand.
"What do you mean, 'denying alcohol and cigarettes'?" asked Sunny.
Hyomin pursed her lips, realising that she had said something completely unecessary, and now she had to explain herself.
"Well, let's just say my friends are very, um, persistent?"
"What kind of friends are those?" Sooyoung scoffed.
"Hey! They may not be the best people, but they're great friends, and they care about me!" she sat up in anger.
"Whoa whoa whoa chill out. We're not that much better anyway, Soo," said Taeyeon as she tried to calm them down.
"I guess you're right. We're a broken bunch aren't we?" sighed Tiffany.
"Yeah so what? We've been fixed by the strongest glue of all! Friendship!" shouted Yoona.
"That was the lamest thing I have ever heard," groaned Sooyoung.
"Not as lame as the things Tae says to make her precious Fany blush."
"Shut up, you toad!" Taeyeon lightly shoved Yoona, who laughed as she rolled over.

Hyomin, who had watched all of this in silence, smiled in contentment, "I think I'll start hanging with you guys more."
"Where is Hyoyeon, anyway?" she asked, as she stretched her arms.
"If you haven't noticed yet, she has a habit of disappearing, but she probably down by the stream, fishing or something," Taeyeon answered.
"Ooh that sounds like fun!" Hyomin walked over to where Hyoyeon was.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon simply watched them from where they were.
"I think they'll get along well," observed Taeyeon.
"What? Are you kidding me? We've know Hyo for years, and I don't think any of us have ever had a proper conversation with her, we know next to nothing about her!" Sooyoung spat in disbelief.
"Stop being so judgemental, Soo, Hyomin is very different from us, have we ever tried fishing with her?"
Sooyoung fell silent.
"I don't think we've ever made Hyoyeon feel a part of the group, even though we include her in our activites. That's probably why she disappears so often. And it's even worse because we don't notice she's gone sometimes," Taeyeon admitted.
"We, we are horrible friends," Sooyoung sighed.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOoooo 

HAve an UpDaTe

My mind is totally blank

and i've been planning a TaengSic story for when this is over.

Jessica has a duck

have a little sneakpeek :D

 

“Why is there quacking coming from your apartment?” asked Taeyeon

“Oh. That’s just my duck,” Jessica replied nonchalantly.

“You have a duck? That’s so cute.”

Jessica blushed, “shut up Tae.”

Taeyeon simply laughed and side hugged Jessica as she unlocked the door. The duck waddled over excitedly to Jessica, who patted its head and fished out some bread from her coat pocket. Taeyeon raised  her eyebrow.

“What?! So I have a duck and I keep bread in my pocket so I can feed animals that may be hungry. Quit looking at me like that!” Jessica snapped.

“Hey I didn’t say anything,” Taeyeon raised her hands in defense, “personally, I think it’s really cute and sweet. I also think you’re really cute and sweet.”

Jessica buried her warming face in her hands. She groaned. Loudly. 

“Oh my god Tae if you don’t stop being like this you’ll have to go.”

“Being like what? Why can’t you accept compliments? Don’t you think you deserve them? Because I think you do.”

“Just sit down.”

“Well okay then, but are we going to go in?”

“Ugh get in,” sighed Jessica as she pushed Taeyeon in quickly, locking the door behind her. “Would you like something to drink?”

“Just coffee, thanks,” Taeyeon planted a kiss on her cheek, “If possible, make it as sweet as you.”

“TAAAEEEEEEEE!!!” Jessica shrieked as she ran to the kitchen.

Laughing, Taeyeon plopped herself on the sofa, a satisfied smirk on her face.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Jessica was making the coffee, “Why does she have to do these things? And why am I getting so flustered? Argh! I-” she was cut off by a pair of arms circling around her waist.

“You what?”
“ TAE YOU MAKE THE COFFEE YOURSELF!” she screamed as she ran to her bed and threw herself down, in hope that the embarrassment would fade away sooner.