A Confession-But-Not-A-Confession

A Life Worth Living

(Tiffany's POV)

 

Well, here we go again. Another day at school. I don't think I can take much more of this. Thank god it's my senior year. 

 

Walking along the packed hallway, I searched for Jessica. She wasn't hard to spot. That icy frown stood out from miles away. As I approached her, she brightened up.

"Tiff!" She practically screamed, and ran up to me and squeezed me tightly. 

"Hey Jess," I smiled at her sudden burst of energy. It was a rare sight. Jessica Jung never had her two feet off the ground, unless she was resting.

 

Sooyoung stood behind her, and raised a hand in salute, "Mornin' Sergeant Tiff."

"At ease soldier, at ease."

We both cracked up and practically laughed our butts off. 

 

I looked around. "Hey, where's everyone else?"

"Oh," Jessica spoke up, "They went into class with Taeyeon."

My ears perked up at that name. Taeyeon. I instantly felt nervous. Calming myself, I cleared my throat.

"Well, let's go then, I really want to see them," I said, maybe a little too brightly.

"Wow Tiff. Someone's excited," piped Sooyoung.

"Hahaha. Shaddup, you arse."

 

With that, we trooped into class.

Sunny, Taeyeon, Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon were standing around a desk. 

"Ayo, wassup!" Oh God. Why, Sooyoung, why. I was about to give that giant a smack to the face when Jess beat me to it.

"Would you just stop being an idiot?!" She hissed.

"Ow...alright, alright. I'll stop. Anything for you, Princess." Sooyoung winked at Jess in the most seedy way, and she blushed. 

 

Wait, what?

 

Jessica Jung, the Ice Princess, just blushed. 

 

What in the world?

 

"Shut...shut up Sooyoung..." The Ice Princess said meekly.

 

Meekly.

 

MEEKLY.

 

What is going on.

 

"Hey Tiff."

My train of thought derailed itself and crashed into a mountain. That voice. That wonderful, sweet voice. The small butterflies in my stomach morphed into raging pterodactyls.  

 

 I forced the pterodactyls down and gave a bright smile. 

 

"Hey, Taeyeon!"

 

A small, shy smile crept along her face.

 

Oh my god. Why do you do this to me? Why must you make her so cute? 

 

It took all I had to surpress the urge to kiss her.

 

Ahem. Sorry. Back to the real world. The rest of the group said their greetings, with the exception of Sunny, who decided to cuddle up to all of us.

 

We had just begun an interesting conversation on the topic of algebra when the bell rang. Taeyeon had just started speaking. 

 

How I hate that bell.

 

We shuffled to our seats. Thankfully, I sat at a desk with Taeyeon. Class began and Mr Oh droned on and on. I sneaked a glance at Taeyeon and I nearly burst out laughing.

 

She was taking notes with such vigor and focus, her brows were knitted and her tongue poked out of . I may have snorted a little, as she turned to face me. Her face wore a look of confusion and worry. I just gave her a smile and drew a heart on her sheet of paper, just for fun. She noticed it, and her eyes widened as she blushed. 

 

Trying to laugh silently, I gasped for air as I convulsed in my seat.

 

Oh Lord. Oh Buddha. Oh whatever. Save me

 

The back of the class did have its pros, as we could do things and the teacher wouldn't notice. If you know what I mean.

 

I wrapped my arms around Taeyeon's waist and nuzzled my head into her shoulder. I felt sparks explode from the moment our skin made contact. Her body tensed up and I smirked. So it was making her feel something too.

 

I think I may have fallen asleep, because the lesson passed extremely quickly. Well, you can't blame me for it. Taeyeon's body was radiating warmth and the weather was quite chilly.

 

I was awoken by the sound of Sooyoung's loud and annoying voice. "Hey, Tae, you just gonna sit there with Tiffany attached to your shoulder?"

"I...uh...um..." I heard Taeyeon stutter.

"Shut up, you arse," I shot back at Sooyoung drowsily.

"What's up with you and calling me an arse?" she asked.

"Would you rather me call you -Head?"

"Well, no, but could we stick to non- related insults?"

"No."

"Alright then, Fanny," she smirked.

"You're sick, you know that?" 

"Yup, and that's why you love me."

"No, I don't." Grabbing Taeyeon, I smirked at her, "I love Taeyeon."

"What...wha...wh...uh...huh?" Taeyeon stammered nervously, her cheeks a bright red.

"Tiff! Soo! Stop that! You're making Taeyeon uncomfortable!" Jessica shouted from behind us.

"What? If anything, Tae-Tae should feel overjoyed to be loved by me," I shouted back. 

 

What am I doing. I am blatantly confessing my feelings. In front everyone. And they think I'm joking. Oh well, I should just make the most of it.

 

To my own and everyone else's surprise, I gave Taeyeon a peck on the cheek. She blushed even more and stared at her feet.

 

Before I could stop myself the words tumbled out.

"I love you, Taeyeon!"

All eyes were on us.

 

In an attempt to escape the embarrassment, I grabbed Taeyeon's hand and ran down the hallway, and into the school garden.