Mayhem and Chaos (the same things, really)

A Life Worth Living

The two had fallen asleep in each other's arms, it seemed they had developed a habit of slumbering in public places.

Taeyeon awoke with a start.

The ground was trembling, as though the entire city was going through an earthquake. This was quickly refuted by the sound of an ear-splitting roar, which shook the leaves of trees and cause the entire forest to fall into chaos. Taeyeon's eyes widened. Tiffany was still resting soundly on her pillow of grass, she seemed to have gained Jessica's inconvenient need for sleep, at the worst possible time.

She had absolutely no idea what was causing all of this, but she wasn't going to stick around to find out. Heaving Tiffany onto her back, she ran as fast as she could, into the woods. 

The tremors grew, the monster gaining on them. 

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON?!" she screamed to no one, or perhaps TIffany, who wasn't listening. "WE LIVE IN SEOUL FOR GOD'S SAKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENS HERE NOT EVEN THAT OCEAN OF FIRE FREAKING KIM JONG IL PROMISED!!" 

It seemed as though she was not able to get any further away from the source of the tremors. She was getting tired much quicker than she would like to, sweat dripping from her brow and soaking her shirt. Meanwhile, Tiffany wasn't getting any lighter, nor was she awake. 

"TIFFANY!! WAKE UP! WE HAVE A CRISIS! FOR GOD'S SAKE HOW ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?!" she screamed, eyes shutting tightly as she strained her voice. 

And then she missed the root.

She crashed to the ground. Her first instinct was to check Tiffany for any injuries, thank god she was fine. 

Taeyeon had forgotten all about the monster. When she did, she turned around to see if it was still around. 

There it was, its gaping open mouth waiting to devour her. 

Before she could scream, she was consumed by the darkness.

Black.

Nothingness.

"TIFFANY!!" she cried. Was Tiffany safe? Taeyeon sat up, panting, sweaty, distraught. Tiffany was still asleep, they were still lying on the grass of the forest. They were safe. 

"That was one heck of a dream," she muttered. 

Tiffany rolled over, her soft snores bringing a smile to Taeyeon's face which was once creased with worry. 
"At least you're still here," whispered Taeyeon as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind Tiffany's ear.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Someone asked for drama.

I think they didn't mean this kind of drama

then again, I haven't written anything random in a while

:)